Politics

IF he resigned to avoid deployment then I agree...but it is a bit unclear..
I served with and respected some incredible non-commissioned officers during three decades of service. The US Army NCO Creed is memorized by every serving non-commissioned officer, and is represented and normally best exemplified by the command sergeant major of every combat unit. It is worth reading.

No one is more professional than I. I am a noncommissioned officer, a leader of Soldiers. As a noncommissioned officer, I realize that I am a member of a time honored corps, which is known as "The Backbone of the Army". I am proud of the Corps of noncommissioned officers and will at all times conduct myself so as to bring credit upon the Corps, the military service and my country regardless of the situation in which I find myself. I will not use my grade or position to attain pleasure, profit, or personal safety.

Competence is my watchword. My two basic responsibilities will always be uppermost in my mind—accomplishment of my mission and the welfare of my Soldiers. I will strive to remain technically and tactically proficient. I am aware of my role as a noncommissioned officer. I will fulfill my responsibilities inherent in that role. All Soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership; I will provide that leadership. I know my Soldiers and I will always place their needs above my own. I will communicate consistently with my Soldiers and never leave them uninformed. I will be fair and impartial when recommending both rewards and punishment.

Officers of my unit will have maximum time to accomplish their duties; they will not have to accomplish mine. I will earn their respect and confidence as well as that of my Soldiers. I will be loyal to those with whom I serve; seniors, peers, and subordinates alike. I will exercise initiative by taking appropriate action in the absence of orders. I will not compromise my integrity, nor my moral courage. I will not forget, nor will I allow my comrades to forget that we are professionals, noncommissioned officers, leaders!

I think why this resonates so strongly with other veterans are the underlined portions of the creed. He walked away from his unit to pursue his political ambitions. It was the first time this unit was being deployed to the actual warzone, and he abandoned them.

What bothers me more than his lame a$$ military service.

Is what he’s done to civilians under his tyrannical reign as governor. And his abandonment of morals and civilization. At the alter of liberal enlightenment

Look into how he acted in China on many student “education” trips there.

he’s as dangerous as Harris.

Great Walz of China

Amigo, it's "your team" which has controlled education for the last 3 or 4 decades, at least. It's the left that has turned civics on its head - how many people, thanks to the left, believe the preamble actually authorizes welfare? A curious power largely unknown to presidents and congresses for more than 140 consecutive years, until FDR came to power.
I am very much aware of that fact. The unholy alliance with teachers unions has done immeasurable harm. Even worse, many schools do not even offer civics classes.

I challenge you to go to the Harris campaign website and find any, and I mean any, stance on an issue. All you will find is a plea for money and short bio's of Kamala and Walz.

As another famous former resident said of Oakland and Harris' supposed hometown, "There is no there, there." That was Gertrude Stein.

I challenge you to go to the Harris campaign website and find any, and I mean any, stance on an issue. All you will find is a plea for money and short bio's of Kamala and Walz.

As another famous former resident said of Oakland and Harris' supposed hometown, "There is no there, there." That was Gertrude Stein.

It will be updated after the convention.

Vance never saw combat either..he was deployed as a USMC military journalist in Iraq..

BUT, He (Vance and many others) Did Deploy with his/her unit.

They Served In Country.

In Country Every Deployed MOS/Branch (Warrant/Commissioned Officer) Became a Potential Combat Soldier. Some MOSs/Branches More Than Others.

That's The Difference!

When anyone like Walz; Makes such false claims as Walz; It's Stolen Valor, period, exclamation point.! And Walz needs to be called out publicly!!

I challenge you lot to find a pic of Trump on a hunt.. Walz is a hunter..

View attachment 625127

And I dont care if Trump´s son(s) hunt..they are not running for President.. so its irrelevant.

Trump..is a golfer. Golf is a sport invented by rich brits who did not care for hunting & fishing..

Donald Trump never wore a military uniform. Walz is at least a long time National Guard...so he should know the service..if he has to take over as POTUS and else to give K.H. advice should she win..

And maybe he will tone down her crusade against assault rifles..we will see..

I’m not a golfer, but I must point out that your knowledge of the history of golf is seriously flawed. Facts matter.

@Pondoro

And I dont care if Trump´s son(s) hunt..they are not running for President.. so its irrelevant.

So you are condemning all hunters whose father doesn't hunt as irrelevant?

Trump's sons hunt at least he won't do any harm that would interfere with their passions. In fact Trump may make it easier for hunters to import their trophies. And encourage other countries to preserve and protect animal habitat and conservation.

Would be nice to dump these children, all of whom who are no doubt funding their own way through Columbia, into Beira or Sanaa for two weeks without a cell phone or credit card and get their subsequent impressions of Western civilization.

Somewhere deep in Virunga, with no shoes, haha.

Somewhere deep in Virunga, with no shoes, haha.

Liked your idea, Buuutttt...why ruin these people and their country?

Better to isolate them on a deserted island used for live fire training. Survival of the fittest. The rest....live targets down range. "Works for me" TV cop show HUNTER.

Yet you still support them.
I support no one and no party blindly with either my vote or my wallet. Yes, I tend to fall to the left of the current Republican Party on a lot of issues, but I am also finding myself ever more frequently falling to the right of the current Democratic Party. I know I am not alone in feeling abandoned by both parties at the moment.

Every United States Marine is first and foremost a rifleman no matter what the MOS is.

IMG_2989.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WIHunter

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED