Politics

So UT would be #1. And that ain't Tennessee.

Over my long career as a petroleum engineer, I worked with lots of CSM PE grads who were quite good. On par with A&M, UT, LSU, Oklahoma, Stanford, Tulsa, Penn St, etc.

What I never could quite figure out, was how anyone could learn the various, difficult subjects a Petroleum Engineering major entailed, without the benefit of professor or students talking to each other.

Yes, the Colorado School of Mimes is in a league of it's own. :A Shutup:

View attachment 625129
Haha well that’s quite a generalization! CSM only offers degrees in engineering, sciences and applied mathematics. It’s not the typical university full of liberal arts and other types of degrees. It’s a smaller school that punches way above its weight class. As for LSU, I wasn’t talking about numbers of graduates in the industry, only the best! Lol.

CSM #3 for a small school in a beautiful setting with a top D2 football program. Some great hunting minutes away. My son came up after football practice and helped me get this hunter’s big sheep off the mountain. Can’t do that at just anywhere! He also dated a girl at CSM whose mother was the CFO of a major oil company based in Houston. Sent her daughter to CSM!

IMG_0418.jpeg

Last edited:
A man kind to mans best friend,unlike the Republican Kristi Noem who shot hers.
Kristy Noem has more fortitude in her pinky finger than Walz has in his whole pinky body.

I challenge you lot to find a pic of Trump on a hunt.. Walz is a hunter..

View attachment 625127

And I dont care if Trump´s son(s) hunt..they are not running for President.. so its irrelevant.

Trump..is a golfer. Golf is a sport invented by rich brits who did not care for hunting & fishing..

Donald Trump never wore a military uniform. Walz is at least a long time National Guard...so he should know the service..if he has to take over as POTUS and else to give K.H. advice should she win..

And maybe he will tone down her crusade against assault rifles..we will see..
Any dimbulb can pose with a shotgun and a bird.

Kristy Noem has more fortitude in her pinky finger than Walz has in his whole pinky body.

I like her fortitude, her values, but she's another one with diarrhea of the mouth (and pen). The piece about the dog in her book was so terribly untimely. Literally, if she had left that out of her book and or had not published the book at that time, she'd probably have been top 3 for Trump's VP pick. Things work different on a farm, I get it. General public could have gone without knowing that though.

Walz is just a real weird character. Hunter, outdoorsman, champion of tampons in boy's bathrooms in schools, and abortion supporter. The guy is a walking conundrum. Him being a hunter and outdoorsman makes me dislike him slightly less. I'd have to be in my coffin, someone wheels me up to a voting machine, and puts my finger on the "democrat" button for me ever to vote for him.

I'm beginning to like Vance a little more. The confrontation of Harris on the runway was pretty ballsy. I sadly wonder if the American people are smart enough to get this right in November, though.

I'd have to be in my coffin, someone wheels me up to a voting machine, and puts my finger on the "democrat" button for me ever to vote for him.
I'm not sure it's that complicated. I think in a few Democrat strongholds, you can vote after death while being buried. They have it figured out without needing your finger;)

View attachment 625157
Maybe we should poll the AH members who regularly pheasant hunt and see what type of sneakers they wear.

Can't fault any hunter for that.

I actually do wear a sort of sneakers type orthopedic shoe while hunting when the weather is nice. As the weather cools and gets nasty I switch to boots for the needed traction.

But then again I'm also known to hunt wearing moccasins or going barefoot.

Reactions: CJW
I wear tennis shoes in the early season. I take advantage of the nice weather because soon I'll be in boots. Heck, I wore trail runners through the snow to the top of Mt. Whitney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyBlant

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED