Politics

Bob, I don’t know how that state is still surviving. I can’t imagine being a conservative trapped behind enemy lines. (State lines)
Forced to pay for that lunacy.

Keith Ellis, Illhan Ohmar and Tim Walz

I would move to Texas also
I’m feeling the same way in Colorado.

I challenge you lot to find a pic of Trump on a hunt.. Walz is a hunter..

View attachment 625127

And I dont care if Trump´s son(s) hunt..they are not running for President.. so its irrelevant.

Trump..is a golfer. Golf is a sport invented by rich brits who did not care for hunting & fishing..

Donald Trump never wore a military uniform. Walz is at least a long time National Guard...so he should know the service..if he has to take over as POTUS and else to give K.H. advice should she win..

And maybe he will tone down her crusade against assault rifles..we will see..
Several posts back was a link that included a link to a town hall speech in which Tampon Tim carried on a tirade against "guns only meant for war."

My son is a Petroleum Engineer and graduated from Colorado School of Mines in Golden, CO and had internships with major companies. His starting salary at a major was over $120k and he’s at about $200k now. It’s been said that CSM has the best PE program in the world and contrary to what liberals believe, oil and gas isn’t going away anytime soon. CSM graduate starting salaries are the highest average of any college or university, even compared to the Ivy League. CSM is aka the Harvard of the West. The Physics class at CSM is the toughest undergraduate course in the world. If any of you guys have kids or grandkids in high school that are good in math and science, I highly recommend you suggest CSM to them.

They are a good school. I was offered a full ride in their Chem Eng PhD program coming out of UNB. I decided to make money instead, which turned out to be a good decision.

I have hired engineers around the globe. I would rank CSM grads as some of the best in the US. Canadian and Brit Engineers are excellent, but the best I have worked with were South Africans during the apartheid days.

Several posts back was a link that included a link to a town hall speech in which Tampon Tim carried on a tirade against "guns only meant for war."
Did you watch the RNC Convention, how many Trump lovers were wearing granny rags on their ears? Now that's just Weird !

View attachment 625127

And I dont care if Trump´s son(s) hunt..they are not running for President.. so its irrelevant.

Trump..is a golfer. Golf is a sport invented by rich brits who did not care for hunting & fishing..

Donald Trump never wore a military uniform. Walz is at least a long time National Guard...so he should know the service..if he has to take over as POTUS and else to give K.H. advice should she win..

Joseph Stalin was an avid hunter also.

As someone posted earlier. Just because someone served in the military does not make them honorable or a hero.

The same holds true with hunters. Many hunters and fisherman would lay down their firearms if the government told them to and the government would provide for their security.

Just because someone owns a firearm does not mean they will fight to keep them.

The great Walz of China demonstrated he won’t fight anyone but babies in the womb, and girls trying to compete with girls.

The glaring difference here is Trump does not tell people he carried a rifle in combat.
Harris and Walz have made Walz military service a pillar of his campaign to be VP.

View attachment 625127

It’s called a photo op… Clinton did the same thing and then signed the 1994 “crime bill”
IMG_3715.jpeg

View attachment 625127

1723142114099.png

Maybe we should poll the AH members who regularly pheasant hunt and see what type of sneakers they wear.

Uh huh, the same Women's March where Madonna said she'd like to kill Trump.
il_570xN.1135933078_kr36.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TnKen

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED