Politics

Commie Joe scumbag, is quickly selling off the border wall materials that is supposed to be used to finish the wall.
This action came after a Republican suggested giving this material to Texas, so that the state could finish it.

Going for two cents on the dollar.

There's not enough rope........
I’m somewhat surprised they are not using it to build a foot bridge across the Rio Grande so the illegals don’t have to swim.

The relation of voltage and current are indirectly proportional. A device with a 120 volt input will require 4 times the current (use any unit of measure you want current/watts that is what you pay for) of a device using an input of 480 volt for the same load.

As voltage increases, current decreases when all else is equal as far as the load is concerned. This is an oversimplification of OHM's law of course but the limit of human understanding of electricity.

I have no reason to doubt the data that @rookhawk has posted so lets work with that.
The charging rate of the type of station appears to be directly proportional to the input voltage.

If we can't figure out a way to safely install a residential service with a higher input voltage than 240VAC then we have do have serious problems.

Those skinny little wires along the road that provide primary voltage to that transformer to your home are on the low end 13,800VAC before, stepping it down to 240VAC. Much higher voltages are commonly present.

Keep in mind when you are sticking that "adaptor" in the wall in Namibia to charge your phone that it is 220VAC phase to GROUND. The same service suppling that is 380VAC phase to phase in the residence.

One day who knows?
If the intent of the green religion disciples was sincere I believe an alternative to the internal combustion engine could be viable for a lot of applications. The green manalishi just wants to "frac" your wallet.

To pull us away from voltage for just a moment, this is another of these short clips that speaks volumes. This is a Russian mechanized counter attack trying to blunt the advances Ukraine has been making. Based on Russian losses over the last five months, this is likely a company team mounted attack and may even be the remnants of a battalion tactical group.

The UA lets them get into a beaten zone that has been laced with anti-tank mines and pre-registered artillery. They even drop in a DPICM cluster round. It does not go well for the attacking force.

A year ago this would have been 20 Russian combat platforms carrying out an attack. The most dramatic change has been the collapse of Russian artillery superiority. Ukraine is experiencing little in the way of counterfire and its own artillery is dominating engagements like this.

I’ve read several assessments predicting Ukraine won’t be able to fly combat missions with the F-16s they’re receiving until the Summer is over. This is due to the need for maintenance training and spares needed to support air ops. However, I’ve heard that Ukrainian pilots have been here in the US for some time getting cross trained on the F-16. Isn’t it reasonable to assume their maintenance techs have been here, or in Denmark learning how to maintain them? Denmark is also sure to have spares, and ordnance to go along with the planes. It seems that every time people handicap Ukraine’s capabilities, the Ukrainians prove them wrong.

Last edited:
Don't worry. You can keep wearing your establishment goggles through it all.
"Last week Alex Jones broke a story ..............." :A Secret:Yes, Alex Jones. The guy forced to pay $965 million in damages for the insanity he foisted on his uncritical viewers about Sandy Hook. That Alex Jones.

Don't worry. You can keep wearing your establishment goggles through it all.
I simply quoted a fact about who and what Alex Jones is. Sources matter to me. Alex Jones is a cretin and a monster. Whatever he thinks or says matters to me not at all.

Last edited:
I’ve read several assessments predicting Ukraine won’t be able to fly combat missions with the F-16s they’re receiving until the Summer is over. This is due to the need for maintenance training and spares needed to support air ops. However, I’ve heard that Ukrainian pilots have been here in the US for some time getting cross trained on the F-16. Isn’t it reasonable to assume their maintenance techs have been here, or in Denmark learning how to maintain them? Denmark is also sure to have spares, and ordnance to go along with the planes. It seems that every time people handicap Ukraine’s capabilities, the Ukrainians prove them wrong.
My SWAG (and hope) is the real time lines are closely guarded.

I simply quoted a fact about who and what Alex Jones is. Sources matter to me. He matters to me not at all.
I don't listen to Alex Jones, because I thinks he's nothing but a babbling shock jock. He's too over the top angry. There are other people out there with the same opinion, but more level headed
There are other indicators out there as to what is coming in the next 14 months. The media is already starting to trickle out the Covid & Vaccine narrative, along with the CDC announcing the possibility of new variants on the horizon. It will ramp up at whatever point they feel it will be the most strategic.
The Democrats are pure unadulterated evil, and they need distractions & control.
They got a taste of that power in 2020 & 2021. If they can't convict Trump in the Kangaroo court, they will use other means to control the election, and deflect attention away from the worst Democrat President in history.

Covid control, part deux. Coming soon to a theater near you.

In the meantime this is going viral. It has been interesting watching people reactions. It is one of those songs that you feel. 90% of Americans can relate, it is also relatable for most of the world. 30 million views in 12 days.

In the meantime this is going viral. It has been interesting watching people reactions. It is one of those songs that you feel. 90% of Americans can relate, it is also relatable for most of the world. 30 million views in 12 days.

Karl Marx would be proud. Those that are well-off are an easy target. Heck, many Trumpies love Trump because he "will stand against the swamp". You can't get swampier than a real estate developer in NYC. It is amazing how he can make the working class people feel hat they can relate to him.

Karl Marx would be proud. Those that are well-off are an easy target. Heck, many Trumpies love Trump because he "will stand against the swamp". You can't get swampier than a real estate developer in NYC. It is amazing how he can make the working class people feel hat they can relate to him.

I think "Let them eat cake" has already been used.

Just started to listen to this interview with Col. Douglas McGregor by Tucker Carlson, but it clearly tries to establish the perspective that the Ukrainians are doomed and there will be a direct fight between the US/NATO and Russia. I am a neophyte on the geopolitical stuff, but this prompted me to dig up Red Leg's post on this from April to re-read it. I would be curious to hear the group's current thoughts on this:

Last edited:
Wait.....it's a bit early to have made popcorn, give me a few mins!

I have listened to it. I am amazed at the appeal. IMO he’s not a very good singer and it’s not a very good song. And the comment on Marx is spot on. This song should appeal to the Dems not the republicans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
francisgriffin2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia