Politics

A curious political advert, considering that the Biden's have been proven to have taken money from both China and Ukraine while favoring their own interests over that of America. And Pres Trump donated ALL of his salary to charity. He didn't betray me. The Biden Crime Family did.......FWB

Wonder if the father will be prosecuted in the way the parents of the Michigan school shooter was.
Let’s hope so. Age is a number. Adult maturity is a whole different set of factors.

I always have to watch out for my autistic stepson. Keep my weapons locked up, and guide away from violence.
It’s in the details and follow up, like many things in life.

He was laying prone when they engaged

Just as he started to shoot

IMG_5045.jpeg

My thoughts are with the family of the young man who made the awful decision to do what he did. They have to be absolutely lost right now. I have 2 sons…my heart is broken for that family.

Secondly, the Secret Service rifleman and spotter who had to employ their craft and take a life of another man, watching the lights go out through the scope. Many talk big stuff about this and that but choking down taking another persons life is no small matter even in this type of situation. They will never be the same again.

The family of the murdered gentleman shielding his wife and daughter. I’d like to think most of us would do the same.

Best wishes to those injured.

The worst stories I ever heard were all about John Kerry, the way he treated those guys were insanely bad and outright disrespectful. I have never even met the guy, but I believe them.

GWB is a genuinely nice man, and treated people in this orbit very well. He took me in his political circle when I was just some dipshit college kid. I had no business at all being in that spot, but it changed my life and it damn sure change the course of my professional career.
I completely respect the Secret Service. None of us were there yesterday. It had to be a train wreck.
To add a slight bit to @YancyW, from a close relative, GWB, was a very honorable man, Hillary Clinton was a bitch, Bill Clinton was very smooth. Dick Cheney was carried off from the White House on 9/11, and appreciative.

Those ladies and gentlemen of the USSS did a job yesterday. It wasn’t pretty or a movie.
We will find out, some of what happened , in the coming days.

At least the snipers could shoot.

1721006352851.jpeg

Didn’t take long for the tattoo artists to get some new business.

Reported by Susan Crabtree. If this is correct the Secret Service's Rules of Engagement suck!

But a source within the Secret Service community tells RealClearPolitics that the agency rules of engagement in this situation are to wait until the president is fired upon to return fire. “You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source suggested. “The Secret Service is by nature reactive…and you better be right when you do react or you’re f-----d.” The Secret Service protocol requires that a counter sniper aware of a potential shooter to radio directly to intelligence division team to respond and investigate. In this case, the investigation may have been cut short by the shooter firing his weapon, so the counter sniper then fired as quickly as possible in return.

Another post by Crabtree. This is totally unacceptable.

Susan Crabtree

@susancrabtree

New info from a source in the Secret Service community — Trump’s usual protective Secret Service detail was worked so hard (working 7 days a week with no days off) that many of agents assigned Saturday were temporary replacements from different field offices. This is not the usual protocol for sitting presidents and vice presidents but “typical” for former presidents, (although no former presidents have run again in modern history.) “Trump has a permanent detail, however it’s much smaller in the amount of bodies,” the source said. “His detail has been worked so hard with all the travel that they’re working 7 days a week with shift changes. so HQ sends in temp agents to supplement - not a good scenario. Mission Failure, IMHO.”

I’m told the only permanent agent from trump’s detail during the rally was SAIC (Special Agent In Charge) Kern, two sources within the Secret Service community told me. All others were temps. Pittsburgh USSS Field Office had a Jill Biden visit and designated a lot of resources to her, the source said. Also - the advance work only occurred one-day beforehand bc of a lack of resources.Where were the resources? The Pittsburgh USSS Field Office had a Jill Biden visit and designated a lot of resources to her. “That is f—-ing unbelievable to me,” the source remarked.

Another Secret Service source says approval for the Counter Sniper Team was only granted the day before the rally - and that is not enough time for a two-man team to do their survey. ”That’s nowhere near enough time - a site like that should have had at least three Secret Service counter-sniper teams at the very least.”

https://x.com/susancrabtree/status/1812564787009921138/analytics

Does someone actually need to DIE in order for people to realize that DEI is a totally ignorant way to achieve any desired goal except for DEI?? DEI has resulted in adding a number of 5’-6” women to the USSS detail charged with protecting Trump and then asking them to shield a 6’++ tall presidential candidate from gunfire. His head was still totally exposed until the taller (men) in the detail arrived. Perhaps for only a few seconds but a few seconds is an eternity at that moment. And how does a 145 pound women tackle and take out a 220 pound attacker?? I have run a small business for 50+ years and always hired based on merit. I know thus is the only formula for success. I hired men, women, people of various color and sexual orientation but always based on merit. To think and do otherwise is to seek substandard results, which we can easily see wherever DEI is prevalent, as in our current administration. God save and protect us for these next 6 months.

Looks like Holyfield will be playing Trump in the Netflix movie

1721011769403.png

Reported by Susan Crabtree. If this is correct the Secret Service's Rules of Engagement suck!

But a source within the Secret Service community tells RealClearPolitics that the agency rules of engagement in this situation are to wait until the president is fired upon to return fire. “You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source suggested. “The Secret Service is by nature reactive…and you better be right when you do react or you’re f-----d.” The Secret Service protocol requires that a counter sniper aware of a potential shooter to radio directly to intelligence division team to respond and investigate. In this case, the investigation may have been cut short by the shooter firing his weapon, so the counter sniper then fired as quickly as possible in return.

I'm watching Ben Shapiro right now, and he talked about that ridiculous SS protocol of allowing the shooter to fire first. That's insane

Assuming this is an accurate photo and locations, it's hard to believe that law enforcement didn't have someone on the higher roof top to the left of the suspected gunman's location.

View attachment 619681
My take on this is the cop snipers on the didn't see the shooter because the roof is pitched away from them and the only reason they're looking that way is because the crowds are shouting at them and waiving there arms. It explains why the cop snipers flinch when the first shot is fired and had to re-aquire the target. It took them by surprise.

Does someone actually need to DIE in order for people to realize that DEI is a totally ignorant way to achieve any desired goal except for DEI??

Great post Ed...

In my estimation, the ideology of forcing outcomes based on physical attributes, or lack thereof, rather than merit-based criteria is the most damaging and destructive of all the left's failed policies... Unfortunately, this is not the first instance and will certainly not be the last of someone being injured or killed because of DEI policies and their inevitable consequences.

I can tell you from first-hand experience in 30 years as a cop in a big metropolitan area, DEI has resulted in serious detrimental effects on the profession as a whole. As the practice became more prevalent in toward the end of my career, there were dozens of instances of women deputies getting their asses kicked because they simply did not meet the physical standards necessary to not only protect themselves but to protect their fellow officers as well as the public... I vividly remember one instance where a female officer that stood 5'3" and weighed 120lbs. who was in good physical shape (for her size) was nearly beaten to death while trying to take a large male suspect into custody by herself... Sadly, I have many friends and collogues in the fire service that echo the same exact results of DEI policies in their field as well...

The negative results of DEI ideologies don't play out in the elite world of academia where they are dreamed up, so the damage they cause in professions that actually require both physical and mental minimum standards will continue to suffer...

Last edited:
I heard on NPR this morning from a retired USSS counter sniper.

He said he has done if not hundreds, 1000s of these type of events. And everyone of those events had several or many false alarms. Unattended bags, suspicious people. Windows opening that should not have been opened. People where they shouldn’t be.

He said if they instantly shot every one of those people without confirming the threat level with more info. They would be in prison.

So there is that to consider. The counter sniper most likely had the shooter in his scope for a few seconds before shots where fired. but was first ensuring no other LEO’s were out of their area. Just conjecture on my part.

He also pointed out that the SS suffers from low recruiting since the George Floyd riots and low morale in law enforcement.

They also have more living Presidents and Vice Presidents to protect than any time in history.

I know there are calls for bipartisanship committees. The only one I can think of in recent memory is the January 6th committee. It was technically bipartisan, but only in the sense that both parties had members represented. The obvious problem being the Republicans on the committee were outnumbered by Democrats, and famously those Republicans despised DJT. I wouldn’t classify bipartisanship in 2024 as a rational solution.

I believe this strategy is pointless. This story will be silenced through social media algorithms and the main stream media within a month. I don’t foresee the political divide within the U.S. being corrected anytime soon.

This truly traces back to the Bush v. Gore election. Bush defeats Gore and the media was fully behind Gore. Since that election, the political temperature has continuously risen. Both parties have entrenched themselves. I just appreciate the main stream media spinning an assassination attempt to support Democrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLKKendra

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with