Politics

I’m not watching… but I keep getting pop ups in my news feed…

It appears the MSM thinks it’s a tie..

Making excuses for Biden hesitation and stuttering (he has acid reflux)… and basically calling both candidates liars.. while propping up the narrative that the economy really is good no matter what is said, that false answers Biden gives are just misunderstandings.. but false answers trump gives are intentional…

Sort of what you’d expect from the media in the event trump is dominating…

It's obvious Biden is not an the top of his game. He stares for extended periods of time and doesn't blink, almost like a Petit mal seizure. Yet CNN is going to award him a Grammy for his performance. :(

I am not sure Trump is winning this debate, but Biden is clearly looking like he has no business being President, or anything more serious than floor monitor of the assisted living facility.

In the liberal state of MN if murderous men are now housed with women.

Media and leftists hide that Trantifa activist is accused of killing trans person in Minnesota
Trans activists and groups have spread viral claims about a “transphobic” hate crime in Minnesota where a trans person was found dead.
Local media and the activists do not inform the public that the murder suspect is a trantifa activist who was in a relationship with the victim.
Margot Lewis, also known as Myles Gerald Lewis, identified with Antifa and expressed support for their deadly 2020 riots. Lewis is accused of murdering Liara Tsai (she/fae), whose real name was Thomas Omar Stavlo. I spoke to the Olmsted County jail in Minnesota and they said trans murder suspect Lewis “identifies as female” so is housed with females.
post photo preview
post photo preview
post photo preview
post photo preview
post photo preview
1/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanelleCha

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.