Politics

Interesting review of the debate from Russia.

Assuming Biden stays in and wins the election, I cannot see the American people giving democrats any sort of mandate. I suspect a Biden victory would give Republicans much better odds of regaining the Senate and retaining the House.
Unless Trump dies or becomes incapacitated before the election, there is virtually no chance Biden wins the election if he remains the democratic nominee

Biden can not back out. He knows he is in legal jeopardy and a new DOJ may not give him a pass on the pay to play schemes.

Also a Senator and or Vice President has zero legal footing to possess classified documents. Period

Only the president or Ex presidents have that authority.

when the Party is done with him as the useful idiot. He looses his protection. They will throw him to the wolves. Of course he will then milk the mental incompetence theme.

Watch for Biden to do less non scripted events from now on. He does much better when he can read his marching orders from notes or a teleprompter.

Thank goodness he’s staying in the race.

The Biden family kleptocracy is at Camp David today and arrived last night. I would be shocked if Biden drops out after the discussions they will undoubtedly have today. Too many mouths to feed at the power/money trough! They will also worry about Hunter’s sentencing and his other criminal cases were Biden to drop out. Anything is possible but I think they will double down.

Biden most likely has already made the deal with Clamydia Harris that if he is re-elected. He will resign and he and Hunter get pardoned.

For that deal to work two of the most untrustworthy people in America have to trust each other…

I’m not sure they even like each other…much less trust each other…

Further factor in that Biden himself likely doesn’t have cognitive ability to broker that deal…so now Harris has to trust whoever the shot caller(s) are that would ensure Biden held up his end of the bargain… and Jill, Hunter, et all have to trust those same shot callers if they themselves aren’t who are calling the shots..

It must suck to find yourself in your 80’s with quite literally no one on the planet you can truly trust to look out for your best interests.

But when you spend your entire life lying, cheating, and screwing over anyone that doesn’t serve your personal interests, and surrounding yourself with rotten people.. you really can’t expect any other results…

I certainly don’t feel sorry for him… those who sow the wind reap the whirlwind…

Sorry, over-used saying I know by Tzu but applies now more than ever when comparing Trump to Biden, “ keep your friends close … your enemies even closer”. While certain “local influencers” keep referencing Putin “apologists” who really don’t exist here save for one or two of our Russian members, and their favorite bouncing shiny object, Zelenskyyyyyiye!, the most most dangerous elephant in the room, China, remains a secondary concern. Time to wake up! If there is time?

Wiring diagram of Brandon’s brain, the leader of the free world!

Attachments

• 165320BE-B990-4C26-B826-04F0F26DE90E.jpeg
    165320BE-B990-4C26-B826-04F0F26DE90E.jpeg
    514.9 KB · Views: 31
Sorry, over-used saying I know by Tzu but applies now more than ever when comparing Trump to Biden, “ keep your friends close … your enemies even closer”. While certain “local influencers” keep referencing Putin “apologists” who really don’t exist here save for one or two of our Russian members, and their favorite bouncing shiny object, Zelenskyyyyyiye!, the most most dangerous elephant in the room, China, remains a secondary concern. Time to wake up! If there is time?

Wiring diagram of Brandon’s brain, the leader of the free world!
At this point, Russia is acting as an extension of China. Failing to defeat Russia will only embolden China to act even more aggressively.

At this point, Russia is acting as an extension of China. Failing to defeat Russia will only embolden China to act even more aggressively.
I find it so amazing anyone fails to understand this. China cut a deal with Russia that was consummated by Putin and Xi at the Olympics. China saw an opportunity to encourage a resurrected and ambitious militaristic state on NATO's doorstep that would prove potentially a destabilizing burden on the United States and Europe for decades as had its predecessor the Soviet Union. That burgeoning threat could only serve to further free China to pursue its Pacific ambitions with US interests divided between it and Russia. It is hard to see a more critical interest to this country than ensuring that goal is stillborn in Ukraine.

That’s kinda the point… no worse… but definitely not any better…

With 100% of her brain capacity still intact she’s proven to be incompetent and incapable of executing any/all tasks she’s been given..

If she were to ever sit at the Resolute Desk.. she might go down in history as Jimmy Carters peer in performance… albeit sans Carters good heart and good intentions…
I believe that Carter is a man of good heart and good intentions. If you compare Carters military service, IQ, and education he wins hands down as the better man for the job of POTUS than Reagan.

We were able to watch both in the Oval Office and can now form our own opinion of which one of the two was a better POTUS. Other than a few union welders/pipefitters that I worked close to (those guys thought Reagan was the anti-christ) most others I know would say Reagan out performed Carter as POTUS by a substantial margin.

IMHO Biden and Harris are making Carter look better every day.

SCOTUS has denied Steve Bannon's request to keep him from serving his 4 month sentence.

Yet, Merrick Garland continues to defy the congressional subpoena against him.
Republicans are threatening to have the Sergeant at Arms bring Garland in front of Congress.
Probably just more empty threat's from the party of weakness.

Unless Trump dies or becomes incapacitated before the election, there is virtually no chance Biden wins the election if he remains the democratic nominee

I wish I shared your confidence, but there are two things here to consider...

First thing is never underestimate the capability and determination of the democrats to do whatever is necessary to get a candidate elected... They have demonstrated time and again that they are masters at taking advantage of early voting and exploiting voting loopholes... They are split right now as a party, and I'm quite certain that at least half of them are considering every option to remove Brandon from the ticket. However, if they cannot, they will rally together like they did in 2020 and resort to anything within their grasp to get this idiot re-elected... You can bet your ass that they will double, and triple down on the abortion issue which was key to them in killing the red wave in 2020...

Secondly, never underestimate the stupidity of the voters in this country... With all we have seen so far, Brandon still maintains an approval rating of 37%... It makes you wonder who these people are that actually believe that Brandon is doing a good job? It's literally laughable yet terrifying at the same time that Brandon still has this level of support now that he has demonstrated to the world that he has officially lost most of his marbles... Anything can happen in the next several months which is an eternity in an election cycle... If they can manage to hide Brandon back in the basement from now until then, and hammer away at the abortion thing, and the convicted felon crap, it could still make it much closer than it should ever be... I hope I'm wrong..!

I wish I shared your confidence, but there are two things here to consider...

First thing is never underestimate the capability and determination of the democrats to do whatever is necessary to get a candidate elected... They have demonstrated time and again that they are masters at taking advantage of early voting and exploiting voting loopholes... They are split right now as a party, and I'm quite certain that at least half of them are considering every option to remove Brandon from the ticket. However, if they cannot, they will rally together like they did in 2020 and resort to anything within their grasp to get this idiot re-elected... You can bet your ass that they will double, and triple down on the abortion issue which was key to them in killing the red wave in 2020...

Secondly, never underestimate the stupidity of the voters in this country... With all we have seen so far, Brandon still maintains an approval rating of 37%... It makes you wonder who these people are that actually believe that Brandon is doing a good job? It's literally laughable yet terrifying at the same time that Brandon still has this level of support now that he has demonstrated to the world that he has officially lost most of his marbles... Anything can happen in the next several months which is an eternity in an election cycle... If they can manage to hide Brandon back in the basement from now until then, and hammer away at the abortion thing, and the convicted felon crap, it could still make it much closer than it should ever be... I hope I'm wrong..!

They are three D’s, they would vote for a pile of dog crap as long as it has a D after it’s name.

Democrats and ABC agency officials know that if Trump is victorious, some of them could end up in jail.
Never underestimate desperate and evil people, to do evil and desperate things.
In countries like the Philippines, political rivals do heinous things, and often have each other killed.

Just sayin......

I reiterate my quote of Josef Stalin, "It doesn't matter who votes, what matters is who COUNTS the votes".
If you truly believe that Joseph Biden honestly won more votes than any other candidate in human history, I can see where you might believe Trump is a lock. I thought he was last time.
This time, I trust the Democrat machine to do what it does best. Cheat, lie, and steal the election.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DadddyLig

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!