Politics

Another of these short clips that speaks volumes about the actual capabilities of the Russian military and its priorities. This was posted on a Russian Telegram channel. It took seven days to get this soldier from the field to a medical facility. Do not watch just before supper. Hail Putin.

Another of these short clips that speaks volumes about the actual capabilities of the Russian military and its priorities. This was posted on a Russian Telegram channel. It took seven days to get this soldier from the field to a medical facility. Do not watch just before supper. Hail Putin.

I'm sure they had to take his leg off just below the knee. He's red from his upper calf to his ankle - that's all infection.

I'm sure they had to take his leg off just below the knee. He's red from his upper calf to his ankle - that's all infection.
Yes. Absolutely concur. This sort of battlefield care is 19th century or worse. The web is unfortunately full of such videos.

Last edited:
I Will never understand the oppressed mindset that won’t stand up and tell thugs like Putin to pound sand. What kind of life does that shithead offer the populace? Are they so afraid of him and his thugs that they can’t, or won’t shut him down? I’ve stared those communist bastards in the face through rifle scopes and I’ll never understand it. For the life of me, while that bastard is busy with Ukraine I dont understand why the populace won’t rebel and put an end to his BS!

I Will never understand the oppressed mindset that won’t stand up and tell thugs like Putin to pound sand. What kind of life does that shithead offer the populace? Are they so afraid of him and his thugs that they can’t, or won’t shut him down? I’ve stared those communist bastards in the face through rifle scopes and I’ll never understand it. For the life of me, while that bastard is busy with Ukraine I dont understand why the populace won’t rebel and put an end to his BS!
Yes, they are that scared of his thugs.

It's impossible for you to understand until you have been on the receiving end of these types of regimes. When you have seen first hand where they are not afraid to massacre tens of thousands in one operation, killing man, woman and child only then will you understand that the mere threat of doing it again is enough for you to rather grumble into your beer.

It happens every so often on Africa (Zimbabwe and the 5th Brigade as example). The Matabele / Shangaan and some Shona got severely hammered and the mere mention of a repeat was enough to bring everyone into line.

A tyrant willing to murder his own people in the thousands very rarely bluffs when it comes to domestic control.

It's impossible for you to understand until you have been on the receiving end of these types of regimes. When you have seen first hand where they are not afraid to massacre tens of thousands in one operation, killing man, woman and child only then will you understand that the mere threat of doing it again is enough for you to rather grumble into your beer.

It happens every so often on Africa (Zimbabwe and the 5th Brigade as example). The Matabele / Shangaan and some Shona got severely hammered and the mere mention of a repeat was enough to bring everyone into line.

A tyrant willing to murder his own people in the thousands very rarely bluffs when it comes to domestic control.
Most don't understand the history of Russia, and therefore the thought process of the Russian people. They have gone from the Tzar's to the Commissar's, with no period of freedom or self determination, except for the short period just after the fall of the Soviet Union.

To the mind of most Russians, that period was the worst in their history. Crime, corruption , the fragmentation of a once powerful empire, an entire generation of young women selling themselves as prostitutes just to survive, etc. This short period of freedom is a source of great shame to many Russians, and they want nothing to do with a return to that type of government.

If tolerating Putin means a return to the power and glory they perceive the old Soviet Union to have been, they are more willing to tolerate him than most westerners can comprehend.

There is an old saying "The Russian peasant has a broad back."

Yes and the whole system in Russia is a crime syndicate of which Putin gets 50% from all the oligarchs. Nobody in positions of power are clean.

Hopefully the Jewish coalition will take that influence around to every Squad members re election. And oust everyone of those radicals.

It’s about time this Jewish political group unites against the leftists. That state openly their hatred for Israel and Jews

A very worthwhile 5 minutes of your time to watch.

If we don't start listening to people llke this, the problems we will have someday soon will make the things we normally get upset about on this forum irrelevant.
Geert Wilders was a lone wolf crying in the wilderness decades ago in Holland. Everyone thought he was overreacting but look at Western Europe now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RVWClevela

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]