Politics

Old beliefs die hard and that is the problem with the present older Democrat. These are people whose parents would have been democrat voters for Kennedy and Carter. They believed the line Do for your Country while the government enabled all to live the American dream making for a large middle class of people that produced products making for a stable economy and providing a safety net for those in need.

The present DemonRat party leadership has long ago disassociated itself from that ideology, following LBJs belief in the buying of votes through government spending. In addition the current leadership has endeavored to reduce their competition with the strategy of Divide and Conquer- Identity politics and entitlements based on genetic factors. Now they have expanded into destruction and revision of history.

Millions of Democrats have noticed this change and the abandonment of them by the DemonRat Party- as Ronald Reagan said: I didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me. These are the people that voted for Donald Trump. However with age comes inertia along political lines which results in voters DemonRat even though they totally disagree with the parties platform, but feel obligated to vote (D). They have my sympathy for the miserableness of their situation- but they also have my anger for what their actions are causing the rest of us.

Today the Swedish Defence Research Agency, which is government agency in Sweden for defence research under the Ministry of Defence, published a report called "Ecofascism - a study of propaganda in digital environment". What they did was to study randomly 1077 chosen pictures from Telegram and the Unabomber and draw left-leaning political conclusions. This is the most bizarre report I have ever read. This progressive nuttiness is now everywhere, even in the military and it is just toxic.

I did my part today. Hopefully we wont' lose this one also.

VOTE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear that you'd be wishing for a return of Barr after you see the AG that is picked by the Bidet and later by Ms Horrible.
That is too be expected from the Dems refilling the swamp.

We had a golden opportunity to give the Dems a taste of their own medicine. Trump needed a vicious pitbull for an AG, instead he had a Turtle.

I wanted to see 3:00 am FBI raids on Hunter Biden, Comey, Brennan, and many others. Handout indictments by the truckload. Show the Dems that we can play that game also. Make them think twice about doing it again.

But hey.....Barr preserved his nice guy legacy, so he has that going for him.

Draining the swamp, as President Trump discovered, was akin to draining the Everglades. From this chair, it will never be drained conventionally. There's simply too much water, read money, and insufficient pumping capacity.

So......Kreb's, the terminated Homeland cyber security chief, claimed there was no monkey business in this election, but basically admitted that it was his fault that the government has been hacked by foreign operatives.......for months.

Hmmmmm..........

A country is an expanded version of a family. As such, a country's problems will mirror those of a family, just on a larger scale. And solutions to those problems on the family scale will also work for those same problems on the country scale. If a family is in debt, what are the solutions? Those solutions will work for a country. More seriously, if a family has a domestic abuse/neglect problem there are also solutions- and surprise, those solutions are the same for a country. Too bad the heads of the country are so separated from a family that they can't see the effects of their self-centered family neglect.

A country is an expanded version of a family. As such, a country's problems will mirror those of a family, just on a larger scale. And solutions to those problems on the family scale will also work for those same problems on the country scale. If a family is in debt, what are the solutions? Those solutions will work for a country. More seriously, if a family has a domestic abuse/neglect problem there are also solutions- and surprise, those solutions are the same for a country. Too bad the heads of the country are so separated from a family that they can't see the effects of their self-centered family neglect.

The problem is our gov't is run by the self-centered castouts of the family.

Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption.
James A. Garfield

It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.
David Brin

Here is the problem with that....

You don't know this, you think you do, but you don't. There has been no massive proof of millions of fraudulent ballots. Maybe it happened, but the smoking gun hasn't been exposed.

Do I think the election was stolen? Yup. Do I think I've seen enough evidence to clearly prove as required in a court of law? Nope, sure haven't. And that's the issue.

1.When you have election machines set so they "can't read" what the voter put down, so it rejects the ballot to an adjudicator, who fixes the ballot by machine, making a "pristine" ballot.

2. When you have an adjudicator "fix" the ballot with no one around them to observe the adjudication, or see the original ballot.

3. When the original ballots in dispute are thrown away (against the law) and only pristine adjudicated ballots remain.

4. When this happens 120,000+ times in Fulton County.

5. When this happens 80,000+ times in Gwinnett County.

6. When Biden then wins Georgia by 12,000 votes.

7. When no other county in the country has over 28,000 ballots rejected by machine.

8. When no one is allowed to audit the election machines.

9. When no one is allowed to audit the ballots corrected by machine which are supposed to be attached to the ballots that the machine rejected but aren't because they were thrown away.

10. Then no, it can't be proved, even though allowing the machines to be audited may very well answer everyone's question. If election integrity was important, then why can't the machines be audited. Obviously election integrity is not important to those in control of the election.

This exercise can also be done for Maricopa County. Not sure about other states.

1.When you have election machines set so they "can't read" what the voter put down, so it rejects the ballot to an adjudicator, who fixes the ballot by machine, making a "pristine" ballot.

2. When you have an adjudicator "fix" the ballot with no one around them to observe the adjudication, or see the original ballot.

3. When the original ballots in dispute are thrown away (against the law) and only pristine adjudicated ballots remain.

4. When this happens 120,000+ times in Fulton County.

5. When this happens 80,000+ times in Gwinnett County.

6. When Biden then wins Georgia by 12,000 votes.

7. When no other county in the country has over 28,000 ballots rejected by machine.

8. When no one is allowed to audit the election machines.

9. When no one is allowed to audit the ballots corrected by machine which are supposed to be attached to the ballots that the machine rejected but aren't because they were thrown away.

10. Then no, it can't be proved, even though allowing the machines to be audited may very well answer everyone's question. If election integrity was important, then why can't the machines be audited. Obviously election integrity is not important to those in control of the election.

This exercise can also be done for Maricopa County. Not sure about other states.

And number ten is the key. The audit could change things, until then, it's all circumstantial and hearsay.

Again, I have no doubt that fraud occured. But me, or anyone else, thinking that isn't enough.

I also believe that what we are failing to realize is that more people across the nation are happy with the fraud than are upset by it. That is to me a larger problem than the fraud itself.

Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption.
James A. Garfield

It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.
David Brin

This sums it up, especially the Garfield quote.

I also believe that what we are failing to realize is that more people across the nation are happy with the fraud than are upset by it. That is to me a larger problem than the fraud itself.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

People Are Stupid And They Suck! (PASATS)
~Timothy Arbieter - Texas, circa 2017

But ...of course. The bi-product of the low information voter.
You are correct. But we have a problem as well.

Right now, the greatest threat to the Republican candidates in Georgia are the Trump supporters, led by the likes of Lin Wood and Sydney Powell, who plan the “boycott” the election. That will be catastrophe created entirely by the uninformed on our side.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africanscenicsafaris

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well