Politics

The best way to not find fraudulent votes is to not look for them….. several Ag’s used, or abused, their authority and put an end to any question of impropriety involving the 2020 election…….. facts are facts. If you don’t look, you don’t see….

Hmmm. I wonder if the trust but verify applies to Trump. :unsure: Are true believers certain what they are getting?

Well, I am going to trust my eyes about quality of life, world order/disorder, domestic order/disorder, long term retirement account and estate value and future security for my family by comparing 4 years under Trump to 3 1/2 years under Biden. Really very simple. No conjuncture or what ifs- simple comparison of history and facts,

Actually if you look at metrics like Dow Jones, unemployment, civil unrest/riots etc. you are better off now compared to Jan. 2021. Inflation at 1.4 was better than 3.3 today, but that also goes with a larger work force spending more money.

So, perception vs. facts can be misleading.

Actually if you look at metrics like Dow Jones, unemployment, civil unrest/riots etc. you are better off now compared to Jan. 2021. Inflation at 1.4 was better than 3.3 today, but that also goes with a larger work force spending more money.

I think facts can be used in a lot of ways. Personal savings was higher and consumer debt is higher today, home prices are higher. And actual wage growth adjust for inflation is rather flat. And I think our Jewish friends might have something to say regarding the Civil unrest we are seeing. If I am being honest I am not 100% sure if statistics/snap shot in time data is best to judge a presidency, I believe more oil is being produced domestically today but I dont think I would say Joe is a friend of Big Oil. S&P is being pretty carried by a few tech stocks, but to your point still higher.

2020/2021 were weird. I'm not sure 2024 is much better.

Something else happened under Biden that is not only dangerous today, but the effects of which could last a very long time and be disastrous. That is the acceleration and strengthening of the woke movement. This threatens the very fabric of normal Wertern civilisation, for example the threats to children's sex and gender, etc. Biden pandered to the far left, they had a field day bringing forth their ideas for the thoughtless rubber stamp. One can only wonder what wisdom lies behind the executive getting involved in people's household appliances! Or which wokeite told him to shut down the Keystone pipeline without regard to consequence. The list goes on and on, like a loony wish list. No, this is not just affecting the USA, it seems the spread to the UK came soon after.

When November rolls around. Remind people how governors Cuomo, Whitmer and Newsom would not take their boot off the throat of private citizens or small businesses. long after we knew who was most vulnerable from Covid.

Their big government, We know better than you mentality was on full display. It’s amazing how many have forgotten those days. and those same people are in discussion now to replace Biden.

Back then, it was all right wing fake news and the federal government had people removed from social media. Military members thrown out, nurses and doctors licenses pulled, truck drivers bank account froze.

All from the people worried about the end of democracy

Remind your liberal friends that inflation was started by holding the economy closed 18 months longer than necessary by Biden and governors crippling the supply site first

then they flooded the market with Cash. No supply and quadrupling demand.

I heard of young woman interviewed yesterday asking her how Trump would end of democracy.

Her answer revolved around him pushing back against abortion till nine months. His hatred for drag queens and men being able to shower with girls

It’s shocking how both sides of this discussion view freedom and democracy

Except that in this case there is gross manipulation of federal reports like jobs and unemployment as well as CPI and inflation.

Don't like the CPI? Take out housing, food, fuel, etc., (i'm exagerrating but not much) until it looks like you need it to look.

If Biden was mentally and physically fit as he and his cronies claim, there shouldn't be an issue with an independent cognitive test and health report being made public for the voters.

Oh wait........

If Biden was mentally and physically fit as he and his cronies claim, there shouldn't be an issue with an independent cognitive test and health report being made public for the voters.

Oh wait........
While I agree in principle, what president would actually agree to such a thing. Who decides what counts as “independent?”

Im far more worried about him being up to the job of running the country (he clearly is not... whether the D party rallies around him and he ends up beating Trump or not)...
+1

If China attacked Taiwan TODAY, would Joe Biden be up to the task of fighting a war? Very clearly the answer is no.

IMG_4979.jpeg

+1

If China attacked Taiwan TODAY, would Joe Biden be up to the task of fighting a war? Very clearly the answer is no.

Nor is his SECDEF up to the task..

Jury is still out on his current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs (although I know someone pretty well, that knows "Q" pretty well.. and he says he is very capable)...

Oh wait........
As private as he is I doubt Trump would agree to a cognitive test either. Not to mention he has had his moments on the campaign trail as well, though obviously not as bad or as frequently as Biden.

While I agree in principle, what president would actually agree to such a thing. Who decides what counts as “independent?”
A medical facility not on the Whitehouse payroll. One that will not be bribed or bullied into producing fake results.

The President has a duty to prove that they are mentally and physically fit to serve.
I don't care if its Biden, Trump, or someone else. A president needs to be available, and mentally sharp, 24/7/365.
A presidents hours are not 10-4, like nappy time Joe has instituted.
If a president is not willing to provide legitimate documentation that they are 100% mentally capable, then it seems to me that they are hiding something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WMHSophie5

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.