Politics

As best I can determine BHO three point 0. aka the Biden admin’s basic platform is: pre-paid, on demand abortion and open borders for voter and electoral power base.

There are so many swing states in the mix now. That even if Philadelphia and others pull what they did in 2020 it won’t matter.

There are too many holes in the dam this cycle. The Obama/Clinton machine can’t even fix this one.

They will most likely focus 100% on holding the senate and gaining the house by alternative methods.

The latest polling illustrates just how weak the republican candidate actually is. An ABC News/Washington Post/Ipsos poll released today shows 67% think Biden should withdraw and fully 85% believe he is too old for a second term. Yet, the head to head between the two candidates remains essentially tied, with Trump having a one point lead. In other words, however bad the democrat choice, the opposition to Trump remains solid. The same poll now shows Harris with a slight lead over Trump. It isn't being polled, but I suspect Halley would be up by 20+ points over Biden at this point. But, we have Trump. This will go to the wire. I think his best hope is that Biden somehow survives (unlikely) and a lot of demoralized democrats simply do not vote.

Last edited:
While the Dem’s primary platform planks seem to be abortion and open borders, that doesn’t preclude their open pandering of and vote buying from all the various wing nut special interest groups. Thank goodness I don’t have to rely on celebs like Clooney (or anyone else) to guide or mold my opinions- what’s up with that?

While the Dem’s primary platform planks seem to be abortion and open borders, that doesn’t preclude their open pandering of and vote buying from all the various wing nut special interest groups. Thank goodness I don’t have to rely on celebs like Clooney (or anyone else) to guide or mold my opinions- what’s up with that?
Clooney is not guiding or molding opinions because he is an actor. He has sway within the party because he is a mega donor and fundraiser.

The latest polling illustrates just how weak the republican candidate actually is. An ABC News/Washington Post/Ipsos poll released today shows 67% think Biden should withdraw and fully 85% believe he is too old for a second term. Yet, the head to head between the two candidates remains essentially tied, with Trump having a one point lead. In other words, however bad the democrat choice, the opposition to Trump remains solid. The same poll now shows Harris with a slight lead over Trump. It isn't being polled, but I suspect Halley would be up by 20+ points over Biden at this point. But, we have Trump. This will go to the wire. I think his best hope is that Biden somehow survives (unlikely) and a lot of demoralized democrats simply do not vote.

This is why I am still concerned. The best thing for us is Biden remains in. The deadline is the DNC in August. That is the go/no-go date. So we have a month, basically. They prop up Newsom/Whitmer, it will be very close. Either way, this is all relatively good for the GOP. However, it's Trump.

I'll vote for him 100% but why couldn't we get a nominee that it would have been an absolute landslide like DeSantis?

Amazing that with so many thinking a senile old men still would be a better option than Trump.
And majority in that poll thinking Biden is more honest and trustworthy.
Trump’s VP pick is going to be crucial.

A garden snail would be better than Biden.

I think Trump is fantastic. He just can't shut his mouth. He turned this country, and the world, around from 2016 - 2020. But every time he speaks, feces comes out. There's just a much better way to go about things.

He is just very, very hard to get elected. He's my guy, though. If this is who we got? I am standing behind him.

Clooney is just another rich liberal from the cesspool of Hollywood. These people are completely out of touch with real America, and working class Americans.
You could say the same about Trump as well. Do you think he ever did his own grocery store shopping? And Clooney is nouveau riche, he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He became rich and famous as a result of his work. Heck, he was selling women's shoes at one point.

A garden snail would be better than Biden.

I think Trump is fantastic. He just can't shut his mouth. He turned this country, and the world, around from 2016 - 2020. But every time he speaks, feces comes out. There's just a much better way to go about things.

He is just very, very hard to get elected. He's my guy, though. If this is who we got? I am standing behind him.
The point is, regardless what we might think, half the country thinks Trump is as dangerous as Biden is no longer competent. There seems to be almost no erosion of that distrust of Trump. Heck, though I am not on the MAGA bandwagon, I am a staunch republican conservative, and I do not trust him an iota with respect to foreign policy or any other issue where he has to separate the interests of the country from his personal grievances.

His best hope is that Biden remains on the ticket and all those disillusioned democrat voters stay home - particularly in swing states.

You could say the same about Trump as well. Do you think he ever did his own grocery store shopping? And Clooney is nouveau riche, he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He became rich and famous as a result of his work. Heck, he was selling women's shoes at one point.
Yeah. ....blah.....blah....blah. We are all aware of your disdain for Trump, and that you swim in the establishment end of the pool.
No need to keep advertising it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghsdfgrsd

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]