Politics

For what it is worth, I was thinking about voting Kennedy. Not now.

I'm not sure he gets 20% but I am guessing the African America turn out is down quite a bit. African American males under the age of 30 are bailing on Biden at an unbelievable pace.
I had finally made up my mind to only vote down ballot, now I’m going to vote for Trump.

We have become another corrupt Banana Republic. A sad day today.

I see the Biden crime family issued a statement after Trump's conviction stating it proves "that no one is above the law". Hmm, seems Hunter Biden has been above the law since the left wing media and Brandon's Marxist comrades in the Democratic party HAD TO admit the existence AND content of Hunter's laptop. It's been nothing but obstruction of Hunter's prosecution via Brandon and Merrick "Marxist" Garland and HIS DOJ ever since.

No one is above the law, except those that break it and are members of the Democratic party, including the campus protestors, and rioters in the cities.

No one is above the law, except those that break it and are members of the Democratic party, including the campus protestors, and rioters in the cities.
And don't forget Democrat Senator Bob Menendez of New Jersey. He's on trial AGAIN right now for a massive bribery, money laundering and foreign official influencing case. He dodged prison in 2015 for the same charges when the jury deadlocked and the prosecutor declined to retry him. If he had been a Republican he'd still be in prison right now.

I think youre odds are a little on the light side..

tax trial is in California.. no doubt he will walk there..

child support trial in Arkansas MIGHT get a little traction... but I dont see the courts convicting him there either..

the federal gun trial is in Delaware.. The Big Guy's home of record since 1953... no court, federal or state, is convicting Hunter there..

I might put 35:1 odds on Hunter walking... the only reason he doesnt get 100:1 is the Arkansas case..

No one gets away from child support. He loses that one.

Last edited:
I’m so disgusted with the democrap party and their insane lust for power and the lengths that they will go to, to stay in power! They will say anything, lie, rob, steal, cheat, and murder!
The democraps are no longer a political party but an organized crime syndicate!!!

I don’t know what else to say other than TRUMP 2024!!! And donate as much as you can…

I’d hate to witness what will be come of America if President Crapshispants gets reelected and the communists take the house and the senate…….. it won’t last long and it won’t be pretty…….. don’t think it’ll happen? Take a good look around…

Maybe Biden will pardon him so Trump will pardon Hunter when he gets convicted of tax evasion and gun charges. (Not serious)
Sentencing hearing on July 11, 4 days before the GOP convention.
Seems to me that the smartest thing for Biden to do would be to Pardon Trump immediately. And no caveat for Hunter.

Of course smart and Biden does not go together so I'm not really expecting this to happen.

Seems to me that the smartest thing for Biden to do would be to Pardon Trump immediately. And no caveat for Hunter.

Of course smart and Biden does not go together so I'm not really expecting this to happen.

Honestly, it would be kind of politically brilliant if he did that. It would cut Trumps narrative/fundraising right out from under him.

Not sure what the reaction would be from Biden's base though, I think he would need to get the right people out there to spin it and Biden doesn't seem to have those people.

Honestly, it would be kind of politically brilliant if he did that. It would cut Trumps narrative/fundraising right out from under him.

Not sure what the reaction would be from Biden's base though, I think he would need to get the right people out there to spin it and Biden doesn't seem to have those people.
It is my understanding that pardons do not extend to state convictions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryHol

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!