Politics

From the mouths of babes:

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet this morning.

Climate change panic represented in a single image?

View attachment 583607
The guy was probably working on the A/C in the attic space....I had a guy come down through the ceiling like that RIGHT ON TOP OF THE PULPIT WHILE I WAS PREACHING! A visitor told me after the service, "I told my wife if I ever came back to church the ceiling would cave in!"

In addition to the ten thousand other things plaguing humans, I just found something new to worry about, microplastics. Seems we've been eating them for some time. Hmm, don't really want to go there but I wonder if they're recyclable.
They are not recyclable, but can be filtered out of drinking water. I am on my 5th PFAS plant already.

Billions from DuPont fines going towards funding these. Great business

I just listened to an interview of a Ronald Reagan biographer.

He was asked, which candidate on either side is the most like Ronald Reagan. I think everybody would be shocked he said Trump.

And it certainly wasn’t because of personality. but for the disruptor and game changer Trump is.

This biographer said everybody looks back with Rose color glasses now and revere Reagan as the best president ever.

but people don’t remember when he was first coming to Washington. The establishment looked down their nose at him, and few gave him any respect. They thought he was an intellectual lightweight with ridiculous ideas.

The establishment on both sides especially thought his notion of building the economy first. Then once he had a strong economy. he then wanted to build the military to push Russia into a race that Reagan didn’t think the Soviets could go the distance and win.

At that time, and since the Eisenhower presidency. the thought was appeasement and détente.

I remember détente was the strategy. They all thought Reagan was nuts and ridiculed him for the strategy of pushing the USSR into an arms race he didn’t think they could afford.

Reagan was loved by the voters. But the deep state and professional politicians Republicans and Democrats hated him.

So this biographer made it clear he was not talking Borish behavior or class, but as far as disruptive policies that worked, Trump is the most like Reagan.

Personally I would have said DeSantis. Because of his policies and behavior

That’s a bit over the top brother! What is total harmony? It doesn’t exist. You’ve been brainwashed with the guilt complex. Biological systems are in constant change, even without humans. Ever take any biology classes or wildlife biology in college? I have a Minor in that field.

Ever hear about the cycling of snowshoe hare populations and lynx? Just one small example and has nothing to do with humans. Biological systems change on their own and it’s not harmony with equilibrium all the time.
What guilt complex?
I understand you have a minor in biology but I assume you are not a psychologist.
I'm not talking about if climate change is real or not and I don't care who believes in what.
The issue is totally politicized anyway.
I'm talking about human evolution.
We transitioned from hunter gatherers (basically like animals) to farmers and keeping livestock.
Then we started tipping the balance of the nature and destroying environment.
Meanwhile more advanced we got the longer we survived and the more we multiplied.
Then we start expanding our range and traveling to places where humans were non existent or living as hunter gatherers.
The greatest example of this is the North American continent before and after Europeans showed up.
I know the ebb and flow in the animal World and how it changes but I'm talking about grand scale destruction here where some species became extinct or about to.
I'm sure if the hunters and conservationists like most of us wouldn't exist it could have been a lot worse.
There are also a ton of examples of that in Africa.
This is the harmony I'm talking about.

Doubleday, if you were emperor of the planet what would you have us all do.
How would you stop us from killing the planet
Nothing it's inevitable.
Look at the population decline theory of the World.
Planet will be here but we'll be gone.
We're not killing the planet we're killing ourselves.

What guilt complex?
I understand you have a minor in biology but I assume you are not a psychologist.
I'm not talking about if climate change is real or not and I don't care who believes in what.
The issue is totally politicized anyway.
I'm talking about human evolution.
We transitioned from hunter gatherers (basically like animals) to farmers and keeping livestock.
Then we started tipping the balance of the nature and destroying environment.
Meanwhile more advanced we got the longer we survived and the more we multiplied.
Then we start expanding our range and traveling to places where humans were non existent or living as hunter gatherers.
The greatest example of this is the North American continent before and after Europeans showed up.
I know the ebb and flow in the animal World and how it changes but I'm talking about grand scale destruction here where some species became extinct or about to.
I'm sure if the hunters and conservationists like most of us wouldn't exist it could have been a lot worse.
There are also a ton of examples of that in Africa.
This is the harmony I'm talking about.
I've talked to several extreme environmentalists. One works for the EPA in the NY office. I asked her if she felt guilty about her impact on the planet. Her answer was an emphatic, "Yes!"

The schools and universities are teaching climate guilt to our kids. It's pervasive in the environmental movement and they just cannot understand people without the environmental guilt complex.

I ask you, don't you think a better use of time would be figuring out how to live with climate change going forward instead of the pipe dream of stopping it?

The earth's climate has been in flux since coalescence a couple, three or more billion years ago. People have a brain but for some reason refuse to use it, preferring to let others think for them. I wish more people would learn to use their brain. Learn simple scientific method and apply it. No law says anyone can't! Create an hypothesis of your own. An example would be: currently the earth is slowly warming because of the butterfly effect of a billion years of dynamic equilibrium between cooling and warming nudged along by extremely subtle changes in our relationship with the sun. When the earth warms, gases like CO2 and methane naturally increase. What if overzealous individuals with an agenda of control and greed simply say, "See, CO2 and methane are examples of man caused global warming" "I (we) know how to fix it so give me (us) control and money". Voodoo science hiding in plain sight. Carefully examine the relationship between global CO2 and temperature on a graph with real time plotting though history. It might be an enlightening experience :) The cause and effect relationship looks to be backwards..... but oh no !!! how can that be? Someone is lying :) (but Al Gore's "hockey stick" graph was so clever)

Again since when and by who's definiton should CO2 or even methane be considered a pollutant? But that is exactly how the ruling class shores up their control over the sheeple class. The US Congress created a law that states CO2 is a pollutant. Power, control and money follow. Water vapor is magnitudes more of a greenhouse gas than CO2, so should the ruling class supported by the clapping seals of the sheeple class demand water vapor also be codified as a pollutant?

Read Animal House!

Earth climate change = Money.

@JOHN GRENZ posted this earlier.

1706455180686.jpeg

1706457509512.jpeg

I've talked to several extreme environmentalists. One works for the EPA in the NY office. I asked her if she felt guilty about her impact on the planet. Her answer was an emphatic, "Yes!"

The schools and universities are teaching climate guilt to our kids. It's pervasive in the environmental movement and they just cannot understand people without the environmental guilt complex.

I ask you, don't you think a better use of time would be figuring out how to live with climate change going forward instead of the pipe dream of stopping it?
Yes, of course it's a better use of our time to figure how to live with it.
%100 agree with you there's no way of stopping it.
It'll take it's course like it did back in the ice age.

The solution to climate change involves YOU and ME.....never THEM. Having family in both Ukraine and Russia, I find the war very distressing. But it's environmental impact is never mentioned. When Libs see something they want, climate be damned. They want your gas stove. War has a HUGE environmental impact. Regardless of how you feel about the war or the climate, wouldn't you prefer to have the proposed solutions involve EVERYONE? Not just you? I'd like to see the elite in our society stop flying their jets, and the kids at huge rallies stop buying new cell phone every year, for example. Right now, they don't walk the walk.. ....change has to impact everyone......FWB

Nothing it's inevitable.
Look at the population decline theory of the World.
Planet will be here but we'll be gone.
We're not killing the planet we're killing ourselves.
The libs tout voluntary extinction of humanity as the solution. I have no problem with that, libs can go extinct whenever they want.

The libs tout voluntary extinction of humanity as the solution. I have no problem with that, libs can go extinct whenever they want.
I think the world is actually getting cleaner per capita as we go. Take the UK for example; Look at the massive city pollution during the Industrial Revolution, and the extent of the pollution of the rivers. The Thames was a raw sewer. Today one can catch fish in the Thames. People discount that technology keeps apace of demand, in fact that is what drives it. The libs killed nuclear, how utterly stupid of them because although not perfect it was a far better and more practical stop-gap solution than wind and solar. Soon there will be fusion energy and those of us that didn’t elect to go extinct can enjoy the benefits.

I think the world is actually getting cleaner per capita as we go. Take the UK for example; Look at the massive city pollution during the Industrial Revolution, and the extent of the pollution of the rivers. The Thames was a raw sewer. Today one can catch fish in the Thames. People discount that technology keeps apace of demand, in fact that is what drives it. The libs killed nuclear, how utterly stupid of them because although not perfect it was a far better and more practical stop-gap solution than wind and solar. Soon there will be fusion energy and those of us that didn’t elect to go extinct can enjoy the benefits.
Our Great Lakes is another great example. Compared to the 70’s they’re pristine.
Power companies here in the USA have scrapped, not moth balled, coal fired plants then they can’t understand why we couldn’t begin to support a charging station infrastructure. One charging station takes as much electricity as an entire neighborhood.
This country and world is truly suffering from a lack of common sense and competence in leadership.

An unprecedented invasion of the homeland.

Approx 50 individuals on terrorist watch lists have been apprehended. How many have slipped away into the shadows?

It's not a matter of "IF" something bad will happen, but a matter of "When & Where"?

I look forward to informed minds communicating the possible outcomes of U.S. soldiers dying in that attack in Jordan today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinonaD319

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well