Politics

Geoff Rath, It is a shame what’s going on in New Zealand and Australia leftist politics.

I did a job with some of your fine Navy guys in the late 80s. They were allowed a couple fosters per day. We were not. Luckily they were generous with their rations.

But we could not hang with them in town when we got back to civilization. My head still hurts :>)))

This is an interesting take by former AG Edwin Meese. Is Jack Smith not qualified to be Special Council. If so, would Merrick Garland have to start over with a new appointment as SC and would all existing SC trials have to start over.

Julie Kelly

@julie_kelly2
Subscribe

Court filings coming fast and furious this week but this is a stunner.Former AG Edwin Meese asks SCOTUS to deny Jack Smith's petition to expedite appeal of immunity ruling, argues Merrick Garland broke the law by appointing a special counsel w/o statutory authority:

1703172017861.png

1703172042579.png

1703172073460.png

1703172114813.png

Geoff Rath, It is a shame what’s going on in New Zealand and Australia leftist politics.

I did a job with some of your fine Navy guys in the late 80s. They were allowed a couple fosters per day. We were not. Luckily they were generous with their rations.

But we could not hang with them in town when we got back to civilization. My head still hurts :>)))
To those who really know beer, Fosters is a terrible drop :)

The Obama controlled liberal and woke government will soon have silenced ALL dissenting voices, from Trump to Musk, from Rogan to Brand. Even the most ardent, hate filled democrat, should have brains enough to know that the Gestapo will soon target them: the hunter and gun owner. .....FWB

The Obama controlled liberal and woke government will soon have silenced ALL dissenting voices, from Trump to Musk, from Rogan to Brand. Even the most ardent, hate filled democrat, should have brains enough to know that the Gestapo will soon target them: the hunter and gun owner. .....FWB
FWB, it’s not all that dire. Trump, Musk, Rogan and Brand….and now surprisingly Bill Maher, are just the public face of millions of dissenters from the woke, leftist media/government complex. Some of them will prevail and others will rise. There are just too many of us to silence.

Plus, Trump, Musk, et all, aren’t really like us. Trump is a lot more like Gavin Newsom than me. They went to the same type of school, live in their gated communities and belong to the same clubs. They are just hired help and can (and will) be replaced.

Further to my post on the Red Sea fleet, our Aussie government has denied the request for a ship to join the fleet, instead increasing the manning of our involvement from 5 to 16 personnel. Any wonder I'm totally irate ?? I'm proposing that ALL members of Government be refused access to Military bases, and messes, as well as Returned Services Clubs. Not likely to happen, sadly.

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

Biden is going to get some help in his re-election campaign in 2024. The improving economy as interest rates come down. For all the rhetoric about Biden killing US oil production, not true. Don't get me wrong, I do not want Biden re-elected. Strange things happen in election years. George HW Bush had a 90% approval rating after 9/11 and then proceeded to not get re-elected. The Republicans better have their A game ready in 2024.

The Ukrainians have shown amazing adaptability with respect to weaponry. For instance, they have advanced drone warfare a generation. About six months ago, the UA successfully established a couple of bridgeheads across the Dnieper River in the Kherson province of Southern Ukraine. The Russians have been trying to destroy them ever since. Because of the relatively isolated location, it is one of the few places they have been able to employ their modern SU 34 strike aircraft.

A Patriot firing battery is a large and complex thing. Apparently, Ukraine has developed a TTP where they take a an acquisition and fire control radar and launcher and displace it to a critical point as an air defense ambush. They did this about six months ago and took down three Russian helicopters and a SU 24 in a matter of minutes in Eastern Ukraine. This time it was three of probably four SU 24's carrying out a long range glide bomb attack on Kherson from within "safe" air space. Oops.

Biden is going to get some help in his re-election campaign in 2024. The improving economy as interest rates come down. For all the rhetoric about Biden killing US oil production, not true. Don't get me wrong, I do not want Biden re-elected. Strange things happen in election years. George HW Bush had a 90% approval rating after 9/11 and then proceeded to not get re-elected. The Republicans better have their A game ready in 2024.

Right Bush - wrong decade.

The Fed chairman has already announced three (3) interest rate cuts for next year. Amazing that works in an election year.

The Fed chairman has already announced three (3) interest rate cuts for next year. Amazing that works in an election year.
Doesn’t matter what country you’re in the incumbents start giving out money and announcing give away programs to buy votes. The worst part is there is no such thing as government funded it’s all TAXPAYER funded. I really don’t know how people can’t see that, boggles the mind!

Doesn’t matter what country you’re in the incumbents start giving out money and announcing give away programs to buy votes. The worst part is there is no such thing as government funded it’s all TAXPAYER funded. I really don’t know how people can’t see that, boggles the mind!

Sad how politicians play with our money and our pockets to get votes. Douche bags

I just read that Ukraine has downed 3 Su-34s involved in the same attack on a village in southern Ukraine! This is big News. Russia has lost planes and helicopters before. But 3 of their more modern planes within minutes. That’s gotta hurt.

Unrelated to anything that's been posted, really. A member on a different site I am on shared this. Not sure if this is the right place, but I will put it here. I wasn't quite alive in the world yet when these came out, but I wasn't far off, and I can certainly remember a different time with the toys we had as kids.

Unrelated to anything that's been posted, really. A member on a different site I am on shared this. Not sure if this is the right place, but I will put it here. I wasn't quite alive in the world yet when these came out, but I wasn't far off, and I can certainly remember a different time with the toys we had as kids.

That brought back some memories. My 2 brothers and I each got one of the Johnny Eagle sets for Christmas sometime in the 60s. Loads of fun until we lost all the plastic bullets they shot, lol.

That brought back some memories. My 2 brothers and I each got one of the Johnny Eagle sets for Christmas sometime in the 60s. Loads of fun until we lost all the plastic bullets they shot, lol.
Yeah had the big game one also came with the handgun.....mine was slightly different in that it actually looked like an iron sighted English big game rifle and no scope....as you say the plastic bullets were hard to recover....only time I have ever been into reloading :E Big Grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deandre145

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with