Politics

I guess since this involves the gay Senate staffer who thought it was cool to have sex in a public Congressional space, this is the appropriate place for this story.

I don‘t know who wrote this for Afru but the ass-hattery is strong with zim/xer. They said having gay sex in a Congressional hearing room was as courageous as Anne Frank in the attic writing her diary. I have no words for how f’ed up this is.

https://afru.com/senate-hearing-room-love-incident/

How would you like to be Senator Amy Klobuchar who had to buy wipes to clean up her chair. :sneaky: She had to be wondering why they didn't pick Lindsey Graham's chair.

35 years ago they were superb. Now, they are just beginning to get their legs back under themselves thanks to long overdue funding. This sort of "no sh$t" deployment is the best thing that could happen to them.
Recruiting is going to be a serious issue for them, worse than US recruiting issues. Aside from an overall lack of patriotic sentiment (outside of waving a German flag at a soccer game), they don't have large swaths of the population that join just for opportunities/benefits like we do here in the US.

Free college? Germans can already get that.
Job training in a trade with decent pay and healthcare/pension? Germans can already get that

But the Dick Durbin solution has been brought up before.....

https://www.gmfus.org/news/could-im...e-integration-national-identity-and-achieving

Last edited:
Strip him down (since he likes being in the buff), coat him in bacon grease, and turn him loose in Grand County, Colorado.

He could be the little boy who cried wolf. Doggy style would take on a whole new meaning...
I have a surrogate for what he was enjoying; a genuine Nepalese Kukri, that might sting a bit ...

A slight change of subject: Our wonderful leftist Aussie government has declined the invitation to join the Red Sea defensive fleet. We have a woke mob mismanaging the country, who have a love affair with the PRC and who won't act on the Palestinian proHamas radical crowd. Feedback is that our Navy ships don't have the means to combat drones, or piracy, as well as insufficient seamen to even man a frigate. My deepest apologies to our past allies; I'm quietly working to change the situation. My late parents, both WW2 veterans would roll over in their graves .

Just think, before too long you’ll be able to vote for whatever democrat you choose. Since there will only be on name on the ballot, and one party, it’ll be a lot easier……. Just think of how fair the elections will be….
This is how California is now with the “top two” primary system.

Getting to pick between two people of the same party with the same positions is somehow more democratic…

How would you like to be Senator Amy Klobuchar who had to buy wipes to clean up her chair. :sneaky: She had to be wondering why they didn't pick Lindsey Graham's chair.

1703127395416.png

Why would Houthi's attack shipping when a blockade of their shipping would result in their starvation?
BTW, to hell with paying protection money for shipping--shades of the piracy that resulted in the shores of Tripoli!

Why would Houthi's attack shipping when a blockade of their shipping would result in their starvation?
BTW, to hell with paying protection money for shipping--shades of the piracy that resulted in the shores of Tripoli!
Good question, it’s like asking democratic gun owners why the vote for anti gun politicians.

The wolf release area in CO is in the heart of one of the playground areas for Denver/Boulder/Front Range.... perfect. While considered in the "Western Slope", Grand County is geopolitically Front Range territory. Also, isn't this the same area IIRC, where a disgruntled citizen fed up with local bureaucrats/politicians, fixed up a large dozer like a tank and went on a rampage through the town of Granby. :) :)

Let the babysitting of wolves using taxpayer and hunting/fishing license $ begin.

Last edited:
The wolf release area in CO is in the heart of one of the playground areas for Denver/Boulder/Front Range.... perfect. While considered in the "Western Slope", Grand County is geopolitically Front Range territory. Also, isn't this the same area IIRC, where a disgruntled citizen fed up with local bureaucrats/politicians, fixed up a large dozer like a tank and went on a rampage through the town of Granby. :) :)

Let the babysitting of wolves using taxpayer and hunting/fishing license $ begin.
No surprise on who voted for the release of the wolves. I saw a map and of course it was the population centers. Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs.
The way I see it is while wolves were endemic to Colorado there has been generations of ungulates that have grown without the predators and some of their defense mechanisms are lacking. Eventually they should gain this back after only dealing with mountain lions, bears and an adventurous coyote over the years. The elk and deer will definitely suffer in the near future.
I also heard that they are proposing $15,000 per live stock taken by wolves.

The primary beneficiaries will include: university professors, grad students, university grant fund managers and long term, job security for state and USFWS managers and biologists if not outright growth in numbers of positions. All for what exactly??? Forever spending large effort, time, resources … big $ babysitting and studying small, remnant populations of wolves whose basic, viable habitats in most all of interior US went “extinct” a hundred years ago during final settlement and expansion. Wolves require really large wilderness. Putting a wolf in an area does not transform that area into a wilderness, no matter the wishful thinking. Delusions guide these decisions. The reality of the perpetual babysitting of these wolves in the delusion of a faux wilderness are inevitable and absolute.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbalikhumalo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with