Politics

My libiturd government, hard at work to f¥ck the people!
IMG_0318.jpeg

Hydrogen powered cars? When were they rolled out as a viable alternative, was I in hibernation or a drug induced coma? Why are we forced into this bullshit by these eco terrorists in government. God help us! Rant over.

My libiturd government, hard at work to f¥ck the people!
Hydrogen powered cars? When were they rolled out as a viable alternative, was I in hibernation or a drug induced coma? ...

Here in CA we were involved in two prototype Hydrogen fueling stations for Shell monitoring the Hydrogen lines in case of particulate contamination and shutting them down to prevent explosions.

This was in October, 2014. Since then, they have expanded. I think Toyota and Honda do sell Hydrogen powered cars.

My libiturd government, hard at work to f¥ck the people!View attachment 575527
Hydrogen powered cars? When were they rolled out as a viable alternative, was I in hibernation or a drug induced coma? Why are we forced into this bullshit by these eco terrorists in government. God help us! Rant over.

I suppose Canada wont have a lot of use for its 168 billion gallons of proven oil reserves anymore..

Perhaps Trudeau will sell off all that surplus to us Texans at a discount? We'll gladly pay him for the stuff you guys dont want anymore... :)

The US Army has looked at hydrogen fuel cells for quite a while (EV is not a military option). Our diesel logistics train is gigantic when deployed. For the military, the issue with fuel cells is their reaction to having holes violently poked into them. Anyone remember the Hindenburg? Free lunches are hard to find.

I suppose Canada wont have a lot of use for its 168 billion gallons of proven oil reserves anymore..

Perhaps Trudeau will sell off all that surplus to us Texans at a discount? We'll gladly pay him for the stuff you guys dont want anymore... :)
Trudope will want to leave it in the ground, to save the planet! Canada doesn’t have a EV conducive climate, but the retreads that think up this shit never leave the city. We were lucky to get two winters from a battery even with the block heater plugged in all night. When I worked in northern Ontario diamond drilling off the ice in January and February we never shut off the engines longer than to check oil or add fuel because they were to hard to get going again. Unfortunately not everyone lives in the city with good public transportation, who knew!

Hydrogen is quite possibly the worst fuel one could utilize. Extremely low energy with massive storage issues. The hydrogen-hydrogen bond simply does not contain the energy to be an effective fuel. You’d think someone would consult an engineer on this stuff.

Hydrogen is quite possibly the worst fuel one could utilize. Extremely low energy with massive storage issues. The hydrogen-hydrogen bond simply does not contain the energy to be an effective fuel. You’d think someone would consult an engineer on this stuff.
Hydrogen dirigibles were a great example of hydrogen for transportation, as it’s so stable. Remember the Hindenburg.

That is a great plan other than the current dems won’t allow a new pipeline into the country.

You would think this indeed. I have seen no sign of any policymaker actually listening to an engineer, scientist or economist on these matters.

I think that is actually pretty accurate. Assuming it is, the best strategy the West, led by the United States, can take is to send an unequivocal message that it is willing to robustly supply Ukraine indefinitely. That would force the Kremlin into a rather dramatic reassessment of its options.

Instead, thanks to the radical wing of the Republican Party, Putin can indeed take the chance of playing a long game counting on either Republican Congressional opposition or Trump saving him. As a Republican, it is pretty sickening either way.

You would think this indeed. I have seen no sign of any policymaker actually listening to an engineer, scientist or economist on these matters.
Nope, they’re too busy bowing to the cult following twits and their lord and master Greta.

Germany to deploy a whole brigade on a permanent basis to Lithuania, 4800 people.. To be stationed about 100km from the border with Russia..

A really big deal. The first brigade level deployment outside Germany since the second world war.

Looks like there are going to be 167 people not having a Merry Christmas. Especially those who will be having a special conversation with their spouse.

Makes an individual wonder why Dick Durban refused to release the list last week.

There may be a lot of pressure on the judge to change her mind.

Techno Fog

@Techno_Fog
·
4h

A federal judge has ordered the unsealing of 167 Jeffrey Epstein “John Does” (from Ghislaine Maxwell’s civil case).There’s a lot of confusion (and bad info from the media) surrounding this issue – here is some necessary context on the John Does. Thread.

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1737181054107062454/analytics

Looks like there are going to be 167 people not having a Merry Christmas. Especially those who will be having a special conversation with their spouse.

Makes an individual wonder why Dick Durban refused to release the list last week.

There may be a lot of pressure on the judge to change her mind.

Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
·
4h

A federal judge has ordered the unsealing of 167 Jeffrey Epstein “John Does” (from Ghislaine Maxwell’s civil case).There’s a lot of confusion (and bad info from the media) surrounding this issue – here is some necessary context on the John Does. Thread.

Not much pressure can be applied. The Judge is a Senior Judge.

Is there something in the water in Colorado??

Perhaps I missed it somewhere but IIRC, Trump was never tried or convicted of insurrection or anything else stemming from the Jan 6 demonstrations.
I believe SCOTUS has already tossed several of these attempts to use the 14th Amendment in this way.

But TDS runs deep with some, I guess they can use the Constitution in whatever way suits them at any particular time, like stopping Trump from being able to run again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wioplex

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?