on a lighter note...

1717601175675.png

1717601226125.png

1717601306219.png

Yep, hard to believe that we deprive kids of those adventures these days. No wonder they grow up woke.

Mine didn't....this from chatting to him on WhatsApp other night...he on holiday with his girlfriend and said some historical buildings were going to be demolished but people managed to save one.....this is screenshot of his reply..jeez unbelievable is my post.:A Thumbs Up: :E Rofl:

Screenshot_20240529-121718_WhatsApp.jpg

I have a client who was the doctor in charge of the ER in a major metropolitan hospital. He told me the craziest stories. One was about a teenage girl who shot her 17 year-old brother after a fight over the TV remote control! The kid was a blue chip college running back football recruit. The doctors couldn’t save him. He said those inner city kids had no respect for life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PHPKenneth

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles