on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20240915_173245_Instagram.jpg

I looked at a photo of myself on the game camera and thought, "who the hell is that"?
The self images we maintain of ourselves are often quite humorous.

I remember once when I was about 30 or so, riding up an elevator with mirrors on all walls. One particular trip up, the elevator was a little on the crowded side, and I saw a guy standing "behind" me and I thought "holy effing sh!t, that dude has got some broad shoulders!" I was, of course, seeing myself from behind in the mirror.

I was 6'4" and 165 lbs when I graduated high school, and the image of that skinny kid stayed with me for a very long time. Still hard for me sometimes to wrap my head around, until I put on a 2X t-shirt and the sleeves are tight.

1726493578254.png

Got to hand it to Elon Musk, Space X and the Polaris Dawn crew... they have a sense of humor! Screen shot of backs of seats in the Polaris Dawn/Dragon crew compartment during their just completed flight.

Doc Brown where are you? :)

Screen Shot 2024-09-16 at 6.53.20 PM.png

Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorethaAtl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia