on a lighter note...

Image1717512565.630613.jpg

Greco Roman wrestling competitor from the U.S. is getting ready for the most important match of his life. He'll be facing a pro wrestler from Russia with many years of experience. His coach warns him about the Russian. "Don't forget about the "Pretzel Hold". If he ties you up in that, you'll lose for sure. No one has ever got out of it". The match starts and in less than a minute, sure enough, he's upside down and the Russian has him in the infamous Pretzel Hold. The all contorted American sees a set of balls staring him in the face. He stretches his neck and chomps down on them. All of a sudden the Russian goes up in the air, is on his back and the American wins the match. The coach is dumbfounded. No one has ever released themselves from the pretzel hold. He asks his wrestler how he was able to do it. The wrestler replied "You don't know how much strength you have until you bite down on your own balls".

1717525127758.png

Ozzy - prince of darkness
Charles lll - monarch (obviously promoted since that post first surfaced)

If it were cards, I think that’s a royal flush lol

FN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosor

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?