on a lighter note...

Image1717512565.630613.jpg
 
Greco Roman wrestling competitor from the U.S. is getting ready for the most important match of his life. He'll be facing a pro wrestler from Russia with many years of experience. His coach warns him about the Russian. "Don't forget about the "Pretzel Hold". If he ties you up in that, you'll lose for sure. No one has ever got out of it". The match starts and in less than a minute, sure enough, he's upside down and the Russian has him in the infamous Pretzel Hold. The all contorted American sees a set of balls staring him in the face. He stretches his neck and chomps down on them. All of a sudden the Russian goes up in the air, is on his back and the American wins the match. The coach is dumbfounded. No one has ever released themselves from the pretzel hold. He asks his wrestler how he was able to do it. The wrestler replied "You don't know how much strength you have until you bite down on your own balls".
 
1717525127758.png
 
Ozzy - prince of darkness
Charles lll - monarch (obviously promoted since that post first surfaced)

If it were cards, I think that’s a royal flush lol

FN
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top