on a lighter note...

I have a client who was the doctor in charge of the ER in a major metropolitan hospital. He told me the craziest stories. One was about a teenage girl who shot her 17 year-old brother after a fight over the TV remote control! The kid was a blue chip college running back football recruit. The doctors couldn’t save him. He said those inner city kids had no respect for life.

I worked a homicide in the late 90's... where a woman had stabbed her husband of almost 20 years in the neck with a steak knife and killed him...

because he ate the last piece of fried chicken from the local chicken shack.. and didnt ask her if she wanted it first..

sadly, Its not just the kids in the inner city that have little to no respect for life.. they learned their values... and the system just keeps things moving in the same direction over and over and over again..

I worked a homicide in the late 90's... where a woman had stabbed her husband of almost 20 years in the neck with a steak knife and killed him...

because he ate the last piece of fried chicken from the local chicken shack.. and didnt ask her if she wanted it first..

sadly, Its not just the kids in the inner city that have little to no respect for life.. they learned their values... and the system just keeps things moving in the same direction over and over and over again..

Whats the name of the chicken shack?Sounds like some good chicken.

1717617868051.png

1717633777692.png

Not true.
My step-dad's cat would be constantly texting:

1) How soon you gonna be home? I want my catnip and those crunchy chicken soft center treats.

2) Don't forget you need to pick up some more catnip and soft center crunchy chicken flavor treats.

3) To be even more annoying when we are at home. She would be texting: quit calling me fat and give me some more treats and get my toys from: behind the TV stand, under the recliners, and that new catch all stand in the kitchen. And while you're up I need more fresh water. But I really want milk.

4) I'm bored and lonely. Hurry your asses back here. I want treats.

Whats the name of the chicken shack?Sounds like some good chicken.

lol… it was just a Church’s Chicken in the local hood..

I will confess it was really good chicken though… every time I worked that ward I’d get a dinner there and a couple of jalapeños…they had huge, hot peppers for just $0.25 each :)

Not true.

1) How soon you gonna be home? I want my catnip and those crunchy chicken soft center treats.

2) Don't forget you need to pick up some more catnip and soft center crunchy chicken flavor treats.

3) To be even more annoying when we are at home. She would be texting: quit calling me fat and give me some more treats and get my toys from: behind the TV stand, under the recliners, and that new catch all stand in the kitchen. And while you're up I need more fresh water. But I really want milk.

Sounds like your cat took texting lessons from my two Labradors.

Not true.

Proves the old saying, "Dogs have owners, Cats have staff."

Proves the old saying, "Dogs have owners, Cats have staff."

Whomever coined that phrase obviously didn't have pets (animal(s)).

Animals are the owners and masters; humans are their pets.

Just a few examples off a long list:

1) animals let their humans know when they are hungry and expect to be fed at certain times of day. If not fed on time something is going to get terrorized.

2) leave an animal at home when they really wanted to go with you....something or the whole house is going to be terrorized.

3) Don't keep the litter box clean, or clean enough (cats); Don't promptly let them out to relieve themselves watch for "land mines" and "puddles", especially during the night.

4) Animals want attention now. Failure to acknowledge them is not a option they are worse than children on a road trip.

5) Whatever your eating they want some....all...of it and more.

6) Another human visitor comes to visit and brings their master, and you pay any attention to it your master will demand more of your attention until the home wrecker leaves. However, if your master brings home a visitor your master expects preferential treatment and for you to show some modest attention to their friend.
And the list goes on and on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LincolnMal

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here
swag05 wrote on Inline6's profile.
Is the Americas still available? Does it have wheels? I am interested
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.