on a lighter note...

1717601175675.png

1717601226125.png

1717601306219.png

Yep, hard to believe that we deprive kids of those adventures these days. No wonder they grow up woke.

Mine didn't....this from chatting to him on WhatsApp other night...he on holiday with his girlfriend and said some historical buildings were going to be demolished but people managed to save one.....this is screenshot of his reply..jeez unbelievable is my post.:A Thumbs Up: :E Rofl:

Screenshot_20240529-121718_WhatsApp.jpg

I have a client who was the doctor in charge of the ER in a major metropolitan hospital. He told me the craziest stories. One was about a teenage girl who shot her 17 year-old brother after a fight over the TV remote control! The kid was a blue chip college running back football recruit. The doctors couldn’t save him. He said those inner city kids had no respect for life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck8

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe