Omay North Concession awarded to MARTIN PIETERS SAFARIS

I would not worry at all about hunting with Dalton & York they are successful and with that comes jealously. Wherever you hunt with them you will have a great time. I personally have hunted Dande, Sav’e, Omay North, Omay South. It will be a pleasure wherever you go. I head to Maninga on Sunday with them. Don’t let a tread like this spread like poison. They are the real deal. God Bless and don’t always believe what you read

I would not worry at all about hunting with Dalton & York they are successful and with that comes jealously. Wherever you hunt with them you will have a great time. I personally have hunted Dande, Sav’e, Omay North, Omay South. It will be a pleasure wherever you go. I head to Maninga on Sunday with them. Don’t let a tread like this spread like poison. They are the real deal. God Bless and don’t always believe what you read
Thanks @leopardslayer and I agree with you that D&Y is a stand up outfit.
I believe Martin is also.
I have not hunted with Martin or D&Y, but I would have no personal reservations about hunting with either one.

That said, did I miss something?
Martin made the announcement about the concession changing hands and has been taking some heat on this thread, but I don’t believe I have seen anything negative directed at D&Y??

I would love to hear how Maninga goes, we went there a few years back.

where is the Maninga concession?

Thanks
Can’t find it on any safari map. What is it close to?

Thanks Kevin

Good afternoon all ah members I would just like to clear up any discrepancies of the omay north concession. Unfortunately due to legal reasons we could not communicate on here until things where finalized. Dalton & York safaris has officially signed the omay north concession for 5 years . We would like to thank all our clients and friends on this thread for there support and concern. The omay is a very special part of our lives and many of our clients and we look forward to seeing you once again on the picturesque land of omay north once again. Many thanks

Last edited:
Dalton,
Congratulations, having spent much of your professional life on the Omay, you must be very happy. It is a special place to many of us. Take good care of the Omay, she deserves it.

Good afternoon all ah members I would just like to clear up any discrepancies of the omay north concession. Unfortunately due to legal reasons we could not communicate on here until things where finalized. Dalton & York safaris has officially signed the omay north concession for 5 years . We would like to thank all our clients and friends on this thread for there support and concern. The omay is a very special part of our lives and many of our clients and we look forward to seeing you once again on the picturesque land of omay north once again. Many thanks
Congrats on everything working out. I look forward to getting to see the Omay with you all!

I'd say you did the prudent and professional thing to do by staying out of the fray until it was fully resolved. Now that you have stopped by......maybe check in more often :sneaky:

Regards Joe and Lisa :A Banana:

So does this mean the thread will need a title change???:LOL:

Good to see you here Dalton. I look forward to meeting you in September.

Great news, Dalton. I am very happy you are going to be able to continue the fantastic work you and York have done with the concession. I very much look forward hunting with you again soon.

Congratulations Dalton.
Looking forward to hunting the Omay with you and York in ‘25.
Hell, I might even try to drag @Backyardsniper along with me!

Sad to see reputable phs getting traduced here without solid evidence. Lots of speculation and slandering. Poor form and not the sort of stuff that normally takes place on this forum.

Yeah, I agree…..somewhat, but when the claim of winning the concession was premature and the background was questionable the language was probably not unjustified.

Dalton York have resigned the concession for 5 years!

It seems that justice has been served and possibly we should be a little lenient on those using stronger than normal language when they have been misled by certain operators.

Let’s focus on the problem…………..

Congratulations Dalton. Glad to see this all get resolved.
Thank you for stopping by letting us know. Hope to see you around here more in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrancescoK

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg