Omay North Concession awarded to MARTIN PIETERS SAFARIS

I’m sure that Martin and D&Y are communicating with the clients they have booked. They are both reputable operators.

Probably out hunting. Sounds like those booked with D&Y are having a good hunt. Everyone be cool. Dalton and Martin know each other, sure something is being worked out.
Correct! My hunt with D&Y is in August and I have absolutely no worries my friends!

Congratulations!! Looking forward to see the offers

Martin must surely be following all of this on AH, most of these camps have internet after all. Although I am not a scheduled client of his I would have thought that having put out the first announcement he would have had, dare I say, the courtesy to put it all to rest? AH is a massive future potential client source, one should listen to the drums, even if there is no substance at least respond and say so.
Well said sir.

Correct! My hunt with D&Y is in August and I have absolutely no worries my friends!
Agreed; My hunt is July 2024(deposit in & dates booked) with D&Y for Omay North and I haven’t even bothered to contact them because I know people who are with D&Y now. Also, what good is it to ask about a hunt that is a year out while they have their hair on fire trying to take care of clients in the field as well as resolve the dispute?

Something similar happened a few years back. Everyone call BS on Mr. Peters and it turned out to be True!!!

Not a fan of Martin Pieters saf. Booked a hunt for the Omay area specific , some years back. Changed the hunt area without notifying me, end result, 7 day buff hunt, "saw" 2 shootable buffalo that HAULED ass due to constant pressure by community people and same buff hunted by clients over and over. If I recall there were 6 bulls start of season in one area and by the time we hunted them they were 3 , they had a name for them to, the " ninja" bulls! Hunt was in and around community houses and crops.
Have not hunted with D&Y but seem to be upstanding guys

Omay is a CAMPFIRE area.
I think he meant the hunt was literally in and around the crops and homes, which some are ok with, and some are not. I think that would be something to discuss with the PH far in advance so there isn't any surprises or unrealistic expectations.

Looks like you killed it (literally) despite all the chaos !! Can't wait for the report.
Agreed. I was a little jealous over the last one.

It had not in fact dried and as far as I can tell @MARTIN PIETERS SAFARIS is a dick bag :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You might want to actually consider thanking him. Looks like you had an incredibly successful hunt in a far better area. I’m really looking forward to your report.

Note: That is sarcasm. I am not actually suggesting thanking him Lol

It had not in fact dried and as far as I can tell @MARTIN PIETERS SAFARIS is a dick bag :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

In the past some people have posted about some bad hunts with Martin, I would guess some were valid claims, others were maybe not so valid.

I hunted the Omay three times, Once with Martin as my PH and two other times. All were very good hunts. I spent days with Dalton Tink exploring the Omay after my hunt was over, took a nice leopard during the day with Shaun Buffee, killed my oldest buffalo there, had probably my best buffalo stalk there with Lin Stanton, took my first elephant with Martin, caught countless tiger fish on the lake, and made plenty of other great memories. I also stayed at Martin's house when we spent a month in Zimbabwe. He always treated my wife and me fairly and with respect.

I am not saying he is perfect, far from of it. But he is also not "dick bag".

You are correct there.
You might want to actually consider thanking him. Looks like you had an incredibly successful hunt in a far better area. I’m really looking forward to your report.

Note: That is sarcasm. I am not actually suggesting thanking him Lol
Though it was a series of unfortunate events, it most certainly ended in me having a great hunt. York went far out of his way to make sure that my hunt not only went through, but was far better than I could have ever dreamed. I will say this for now. If you are booked with D&Y do not worry about the on going issue and feel confident that they will take care of you. They are absolutely top notch guys. There will obviously be a detailed hunt report. I have tried my best to keep good notes and I plan to write a lengthy and very detailed report of the whole hunt. I will say for now that it was far better than I could have ever dreamed. York is a phenomenal PH in every way. Stay tuned for the report, we are in Zim for two more days, I will try to get the report organized as soon as possible. I will just say that it could not have been better!

You are correct there.

Though it was a series of unfortunate events, it most certainly ended in me having a great hunt. York went far out of his way to make sure that my hunt not only went through, but was far better than I could have ever dreamed. I will say this for now. If you are booked with D&Y do not worry about the on going issue and feel confident that they will take care of you. They are absolutely top notch guys. There will obviously be a detailed hunt report. I have tried my best to keep good notes and I plan to write a lengthy and very detailed report of the whole hunt. I will say for now that it was far better than I could have ever dreamed. York is a phenomenal PH in every way. Stay tuned for the report, we are in Zim for two more days, I will try to get the report organized as soon as possible. I will just say that it could not have been better!
I've been following it closely and I must say, well done. I will admit my anxiety has been through the roof about all of this (which I'm pretty good at venting to a few forum members HAHA) , so I'm happy to see such a positive experience. Wheels up in 60 days

I've been following it closely and I must say, well done. I will admit my anxiety has been through the roof about all of this (which I'm pretty good at venting to a few forum members HAHA) , so I'm happy to see such a positive experience. Wheels up in 60 days
Been following as well as we are wheels up in 30 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim T

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!