Mozambique Pictures

@buffybr , the first baits are hanging, no hits yet, I told Martin and Vera to add special ingredents yesterday. So hopefully things will begin to happen. Martin saw nice herd of sable, one real good bull. The leopard I posted wasn't this season, but he's around.

Moz rocksp
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That suni has fantastic bases, real thick old boy..Bill I think you need to put the people out of their misery trying to work out the SG...2nd last pic...:A Thumbs Up:

After you get fed your veggies every night...

Lol maybe the croation could be in camp and rub your sore feet. :P Gorgeous: :K Tongue:

After you get fed your veggies every night...

Man....

I was about to leave the house and go to the bank and wire @TMS the money for my safari with him after what @gizmo said !!!! :K Booby::K Tongue:

Then.... He had to bring up the veggies....

Simon,
Sometimes you just gotta know when to quit digging!!!! :S Beat Dead Horse:

That suni has fantastic bases, real thick old boy..Bill I think you need to put the people out of their misery trying to work out the SG...2nd last pic...:A Thumbs Up:

I would venture to say that the Sharpes is probably the hardest of the tiny ten to attain. At least for me it was.

Sharpes sure are hard to hunt, I agree probably the hardest. Well done.

Lord Tjoppa the 5th about to enjoy his Sunday afternoon braai. @buffybr , last report 3 leopards hitting baits.
IMG-20150802-WA0026.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yaryan Taxidermy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt