Mozambique Pictures

Green pigeons are resident, but always seem to be flying on turbo....apparently fantastic to eat.

No sand grouse, a lot of francolin, different types and helmented and crested guinea fowl.

Green pigeons are resident, but always seem to be flying on turbo....apparently fantastic to eat.

No sand grouse, a lot of francolin, different types and helmented and crested guinea fowl.

Green Pigeons seem to congregate around wild fruit trees while in season. Pigeons, doves and sand grouse all have a way of making me look like a fool.

What type of waterfowl do you have? Do you have areas where waterfowl congregate? What months are best?

I love the pics you post of Moz. Simon. One day I hope to be there with you and see it for myself!

How did the poacher raid go?

@CAustin , we hit 7 camps, but these were mainly fish poachers, when the rivers are low, they put a poison in the water that takes out the oxygen and the fish all die. Got a few snares, but nothing major. The good thing is the word spreads like wild fire and the poachers clear out of the area.

@CAustin , we hit 7 camps, but these were mainly fish poachers, when the rivers are low, they put a poison in the water that takes out the oxygen and the fish all die. Got a few snares, but nothing major. The good thing is the word spreads like wild fire and the poachers clear out of the area.

Are you able to turn them over to authorities or is it just chasing them away from your property.

@Wheels , wing shooting I do on my place in South Africa. Spurwing, egyptian geese, yellowbill, redbill, cape shovels to mention some of the waterfowl.

Rock pigeon and doves you can go wild on....tons.
IMG-20140401-00673.jpg
Steve & Chris birdshoot ws.jpg

@CAustin , when we do catch them, the police deal out major punishment.

Green pigeons are resident, but always seem to be flying on turbo.

Try hunting them with a cati. (catapult, slingshot, manati);)

8-13-2009_025.JPG

we hit 7 camps, but these were mainly fish poachers

Do you focus on the fish poachers because you're jealous, them able to catch fish and all? :whistle:

Simon I sense a bit of tension between you and Royal27.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelicitasM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]