How did you get your handle or user name?

Figure in all the adverse variables to a good jump, factor in "Murphy" and that sudden hard landing puts a jumper hard into the dirt. Feet and knees together and the jumper resembles a Dart speeding to, or into, the ground with a grunt or a whom.

Blast From the Past:

" I use to be 6 feet 6 inches tall with a baritone voice. Made my first parachute jump followed by a sudden hard landing.....and...Now I'm 5 - 10 with a high pitch scratchy voice."
I prefer " Dirtdart" over "Meat Bomb" which is a term some of my Afrikaans speaking friends use.

IMG_0299.jpeg

I played slow pitch softball for many years. Most of the guys on the team had nicknames; Toad, Hack, Bubba, D Squared, Goldie, Mule, Foat, Nerp (Don't ask me where those last 2 came from). I was a pretty good left handed hitter and was pretty fast. I batted leadoff or second most of the time, so they called me Speedster. Whenever I see any of my former teammates they still call me that.

@Sideshow have your shared the origin of your handle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LJBGabriel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?