Good Gun Deals This Week

This site is full of enablers
View attachment 566008

Did you wear a cat burglar outfit when you got this rifle? You stole it. The mounts and optic may have some decent collector value as well, even though they are useless for utility value. Talley rings and mounts along with a decent 2-8 or 3-9 optic and you'll have your do-all classy rifle.

The gun looks all original as well. I could see a bit of conservation (removing no finish) that would bring that gun up about $1000 in value over purchase price.

$1.4k. Thanks all for the encouragement. She will get fondled at least weekly and possibly join me in RSA next spring.
A17567CC-E221-48EA-8DB6-9AB8BD8BD0BB.jpeg
E78F664F-2E04-46E7-BEA5-58AF5FE3EDB0.jpeg
19F176BA-7429-446F-BCB7-0350DA35A3E8.jpeg

Between this and a nickel S&W 19 357, a pre-64 404 action, and an 8x57 Mauser 98 bought in the last couple months…I am done! :) Time to recoup and sell off a few lesser used toys.

Did you wear a cat burglar outfit when you got this rifle? You stole it. The mounts and optic may have some decent collector value as well, even though they are useless for utility value. Talley rings and mounts along with a decent 2-8 or 3-9 optic and you'll have your do-all classy rifle.

The gun looks all original as well. I could see a bit of conservation (removing no finish) that would bring that gun up about $1000 in value over purchase price.
High praise…thanks

Cabelas in Witchita has a CZ in 416 Rigby for $999 new this morning it's probably gone before it was posted but worth a shot.
Somebody beat me to it; it has been sold...

Cabelas in Witchita has a CZ in 416 Rigby for $999 new this morning it's probably gone before it was posted but worth a shot.
Second incredible deal from Cabelas... seems they occasionally undervalue their inventory.

I picked up a CZ in 416 Rigby from them for $1300 8 months ago, they definitely undervalue those. No idea why.

Opinions on this Musgrave 85 in 270 Winchester? I don't really know much about them, other than a few things I've found on the internet.

Attachments

Every musgrave I have handled has been extremely well built and every musgrave I have shot has been extremely accurate..

If I were in the market for a 270 I wouldn’t hesitate at that price..

Every musgrave I have handled has been extremely well built and every musgrave I have shot has been extremely accurate..

If I were in the market for a 270 I wouldn’t hesitate at that price..
Sounds like a great rifle, and I get the sense they might be somewhat collectible(?). That being said, I'm far from needing another 270, but it's something to think about.

Sounds like a great rifle, and I get the sense they might be somewhat collectible(?). That being said, I'm far from needing another 270, but it's something to think about.
Cheap enough. Pretty nice wood for that price. You should stop thinking and just buy it;)

Here are two more I am looking at. I am a new member and looking to put together a hunt with my son and I for next year. I am looking at rifles and hunts.

The first is a Pre64 Win that has been reworked by Pre64Win. There is a list of work done in the picture section. With the value of the optic the price seems reasonable?

The last is this Ed Brown. Ed Brown has an excellent reputation in the 1911 area. I not sure what the short lived rifle business was like. I would imagine he built a great rifle. Anyone know what action was used? Fair Price or value?

Attachments

Here are two more I am looking at. I am a new member and looking to put together a hunt with my son and I for next year. I am looking at rifles and hunts.

The first is a Pre64 Win that has been reworked by Pre64Win. There is a list of work done in the picture section. With the value of the optic the price seems reasonable?

The last is this Ed Brown. Ed Brown has an excellent reputation in the 1911 area. I not sure what the short lived rifle business was like. I would imagine he built a great rifle. Anyone know what action was used? Fair Price or value?

Just my POV a model 70 even pre64 $6,000. Seems very high to me. Look at the opportunity cost of other bolt actions at $6,000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gene lawson

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles