Good Gun Deals This Week

This site is full of enablers
View attachment 566008

Did you wear a cat burglar outfit when you got this rifle? You stole it. The mounts and optic may have some decent collector value as well, even though they are useless for utility value. Talley rings and mounts along with a decent 2-8 or 3-9 optic and you'll have your do-all classy rifle.

The gun looks all original as well. I could see a bit of conservation (removing no finish) that would bring that gun up about $1000 in value over purchase price.

$1.4k. Thanks all for the encouragement. She will get fondled at least weekly and possibly join me in RSA next spring.
A17567CC-E221-48EA-8DB6-9AB8BD8BD0BB.jpeg
E78F664F-2E04-46E7-BEA5-58AF5FE3EDB0.jpeg
19F176BA-7429-446F-BCB7-0350DA35A3E8.jpeg

Between this and a nickel S&W 19 357, a pre-64 404 action, and an 8x57 Mauser 98 bought in the last couple months…I am done! :) Time to recoup and sell off a few lesser used toys.

Did you wear a cat burglar outfit when you got this rifle? You stole it. The mounts and optic may have some decent collector value as well, even though they are useless for utility value. Talley rings and mounts along with a decent 2-8 or 3-9 optic and you'll have your do-all classy rifle.

The gun looks all original as well. I could see a bit of conservation (removing no finish) that would bring that gun up about $1000 in value over purchase price.
High praise…thanks

Cabelas in Witchita has a CZ in 416 Rigby for $999 new this morning it's probably gone before it was posted but worth a shot.
Somebody beat me to it; it has been sold...

Cabelas in Witchita has a CZ in 416 Rigby for $999 new this morning it's probably gone before it was posted but worth a shot.
Second incredible deal from Cabelas... seems they occasionally undervalue their inventory.

I picked up a CZ in 416 Rigby from them for $1300 8 months ago, they definitely undervalue those. No idea why.

Opinions on this Musgrave 85 in 270 Winchester? I don't really know much about them, other than a few things I've found on the internet.

Attachments

• Used Musgrave Model 85 270 win 22%22 bbl floor plate mag very good condition for sale.pdf
    325.3 KB · Views: 52
Every musgrave I have handled has been extremely well built and every musgrave I have shot has been extremely accurate..

If I were in the market for a 270 I wouldn’t hesitate at that price..

Every musgrave I have handled has been extremely well built and every musgrave I have shot has been extremely accurate..

If I were in the market for a 270 I wouldn’t hesitate at that price..
Sounds like a great rifle, and I get the sense they might be somewhat collectible(?). That being said, I'm far from needing another 270, but it's something to think about.

Sounds like a great rifle, and I get the sense they might be somewhat collectible(?). That being said, I'm far from needing another 270, but it's something to think about.
Cheap enough. Pretty nice wood for that price. You should stop thinking and just buy it;)

Here are two more I am looking at. I am a new member and looking to put together a hunt with my son and I for next year. I am looking at rifles and hunts.

The first is a Pre64 Win that has been reworked by Pre64Win. There is a list of work done in the picture section. With the value of the optic the price seems reasonable?

The last is this Ed Brown. Ed Brown has an excellent reputation in the 1911 area. I not sure what the short lived rifle business was like. I would imagine he built a great rifle. Anyone know what action was used? Fair Price or value?

Attachments

• Ed Brown Express .375 H&H Magnum, 4+1, controlled feed, 99%, layaway - Bolt Action Rifles at G...pdf
    965.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Winchester model 70 375 h&h pre war pre 64 (field ethos restoration rifle) - Bolt Action Rifle...pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 36
Here are two more I am looking at. I am a new member and looking to put together a hunt with my son and I for next year. I am looking at rifles and hunts.

The first is a Pre64 Win that has been reworked by Pre64Win. There is a list of work done in the picture section. With the value of the optic the price seems reasonable?

The last is this Ed Brown. Ed Brown has an excellent reputation in the 1911 area. I not sure what the short lived rifle business was like. I would imagine he built a great rifle. Anyone know what action was used? Fair Price or value?

Just my POV a model 70 even pre64 $6,000. Seems very high to me. Look at the opportunity cost of other bolt actions at $6,000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChauMcclos

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.