Good Gun Deals This Week

This one doesn't pass the smell test. If it looks too good to be true...

The seller with only 2 sales, all from 10 years ago, is local to me and lists a phone number. I sent him a text requesting a phone call.

The seller's location is listed as 15 miles from me... If he will talk to me on the phone, and he seems legit, I will request an inspection of his listings. That is at least three "if's". Not likely this guy is legit. I will let my AH friends know the result of this investigation!
He has a CZ550 in 416 Rigby with an $1800 buy it now price. Ends in 8 hrs

He has a CZ550 in 416 Rigby with an $1800 buy it now price. Ends in 8 hrs

I sent a text at 8 am and tried to call at 12 noon with no answer.
I left a message on his voice mail but honestly do not think anyone is home.

I'd rather drop my money in a slot machine that try to buy from this guy...

Last edited:

For any fellow lefties that might be looking for a larger caliber DG rifle. Don’t know anything about the rifle or the seller, just ran across it looking around on GB

Attachments

• left hand Zastava 458 Win Mag w:Leupold 3x scope, excellent - Bolt Action Rifles at GunBroker....pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: RLL
I sent a text at 8 am and tried to call at 12 noon with no answer.
I left a message on his voice mail but honestly do not think anyone is home.

I'd rather drop my money in a slot machine that try to buy from this guy...
The guy called me back and,
Heavy accent
Very poor connection - Strange for southeast Michigan to southeast Michigan phone call...
When explained that I was only 10 miles away he wanted to ship me the rifle.
I told him he is a scam!

Beware of Gun Broker seller: ZYA_LTR
It seems that after our phone call he removed his remaining guns for sale.
If it looks to good to be true...

The guy called me back and,
Heavy accent
Very poor connection - Strange for southeast Michigan to southeast Michigan phone call...
When explained that I was only 10 miles away he wanted to ship me the rifle.
I told him he is a scam!

Beware of Gun Broker seller: ZYA_LTR
It seems that after our phone call he removed his remaining guns for sale.
If it looks to good to be true...
Well done sir

Yup; spotted that; THANKS!! A mate did some research with the official importer (Nioa) . It's an older import, a one off. Suspected to be a return from an unsatisfied buyer, but no proof thereof. I trust MY source ...i

Interesting. The wording in their ad implies they have multiple stock :unsure:

Just about every really good deal Cabelas puts out there is sold before it is listed. I have called about several lately that were listed as new today and they say they've been shipped yesterday.

Just about every really good deal Cabelas puts out there is sold before it is listed. I have called about several lately that were listed as new today and they say they've been shipped yesterday.
I think lots of inside buying goes on. Lot of times all the good listings are gone. May be they have to list it to comply with corporate policy.
Krish

I think lots of inside buying goes on. Lot of times all the good listings are gone. May be they have to list it to comply with corporate policy.
Krish
Even if I could afford just one of these deals, by the time I organised purchase, it/they would be gone; now the 90 day export ban buries any chance whatsoever; sigh ....

Even if I could afford just one of these deals, by the time I organised purchase, it/they would be gone; now the 90 day export ban buries any chance whatsoever; sigh ....
Or if you call them (actually Bass Pro—but same ownership) and tell them you will purchase the gun at the offered price and pay over the phone, they may have someone tell you they don’t take credit card payments over the phone . . . then sell it to someone by the same method as you try to figure out how to pay online. . Still miffed about that. Still living by the feud. :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanelotH

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.