Aria Ballistic Engineering Ammunition

The last load I shot did (I do shoot 20 inch barrels so I lose about 100fps over most advertised speeds)

I have two new loads to chronograph soon. 150gr ER raptor load for 30-06 and 55gr Maximus load for 223.

IMG_4645.jpeg
IMG_4646.jpeg

Hoping to get 3350 and 3000 from these two.

The last load I shot did (I do shoot 20 inch barrels so I lose about 100fps over most advertised speeds)

I have two new loads to chronograph soon. 150gr ER raptor load for 30-06 and 55gr Maximus load for 223.
Please keep us updated! I have some 450gr CEB 458 WinMag out of a 22” bbl on the way that I’ll share the results on…
Anyone else? Anyone take game with their stuff? If so how was the performance?

Wow! That is some smoking velocity!!! Please let us know how it reads for you!
I will. Been meaning to go for last 2 weeks but it’s been too dang hot here in Bama.

Hoping the 223 can be a great night hunting load with no holdover out to 250yards. And really really thinking hard of using the 30-06 load on my elk hunt this fall. It will be that or 225 ER raptor out of my 338 Lapua. That was loaded by Lonnie Cribb at superior ammo in South Carolina. Also a great guy and loader.

If you ever want to talk ammo call Jason Salvini at aria. I’ve talked with him over an hour two different times. He will tweak loads to your needs, and can load almost any bullet whether on the website or not.

I will. Been meaning to go for last 2 weeks but it’s been too dang hot here in Bama.

Hoping the 223 can be a great night hunting load with no holdover out to 250yards. And really really thinking hard of using the 30-06 load on my elk hunt this fall. It will be that or 225 ER raptor out of my 338 Lapua. That was loaded by Lonnie Cribb at superior ammo in South Carolina. Also a great guy and loader.

If you ever want to talk ammo call Jason Salvini at aria. I’ve talked with him over an hour two different times. He will tweak loads to your needs, and can load almost any bullet whether on the website or not.
Great info! Thank you!!!

I use them a lot. Very happy.
Are they a relatively new company? I saved the website to maybe use in future. I’ve used superior ammunition and Pendleton ammunition before. It’s nice to have some different bullet offerings in ammo. Prices look reasonable too.

Are they a relatively new company? I saved the website to maybe use in future. I’ve used superior ammunition and Pendleton ammunition before. It’s nice to have some different bullet offerings in ammo. Prices look reasonable too.
Apparently been building guns and doing ammo in the northwest for a while, but have recently made more of a national push.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adipose

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.