U.S Election reactions

I think it is high time for a change! Now I hope he is good to his word and the rest of the republican party in Washington gets on board! BUT and it is a big but I fear all of Washington including the house and senate republicans are fully corrupt scum weasels and they wont back trump and we will continue to be F___ed and the liberals with dance with glee again. so keep your powder dry me thinks the war is just begun the entitled liberal wont go down easy you can bet they are re grouping right now to block trump everyway possible and the news and internet are still on their side.
So give em hell Donald PLEASE!

Hi All

Interested in your views of your election?

World markets seemed not to take the news to well.

What you got to say?
Just wanted to say that anything you hear from the US media is mostly half truths especially when it comes to polls. During the race to secure the Republican nomination they said he would lose or didn't matter. He won big. Up until yesterday, it was all wrapped up with a landslide for Hillary. She lost. If anybody took a drive around the country, you might have noticed a lopsided ratio of Trump to Clinton signs. It would have been more Trump signs, but Hillary supporters kept taking them. Our country in a way, has become a reflection of the worlds standards and love for evil. For the last 30 years, it has been the same guy, just a different face. People have finally gotten fed up enough and it was about ready to go to blows. All's I can say is, I hope he fires so many people in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas that they have to immigrate to Syria for a change. I suspect that the globalists, who ruined Africa, will also try to crash our currency also.

I hope like hell that he builds that 20' beautiful wall, I dumped all of my stock in the firearms industry and bought in on a start up company that is making 21' ladders!

Just wanted to say that anything you hear from the US media is mostly half truths especially when it comes to polls. During the race to secure the Republican nomination they said he would lose or didn't matter. He won big. Up until yesterday, it was all wrapped up with a landslide for Hillary. She lost. If anybody took a drive around the country, you might have noticed a lopsided ratio of Trump to Clinton signs. It would have been more Trump signs, but Hillary supporters kept taking them. Our country in a way, has become a reflection of the worlds standards and love for evil. For the last 30 years, it has been the same guy, just a different face. People have finally gotten fed up enough and it was about ready to go to blows. All's I can say is, I hope he fires so many people in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas that they have to immigrate to Syria for a change. I suspect that the globalists, who ruined Africa, will also try to crash our currency also.
Oh, forgot to say, this ranks up there with one of the greatest days in my life. Just to see the media elites whimpering....a really good day!!!

I hope like hell that he builds that 20' beautiful wall, I dumped all of my stock in the firearms industry and bought in on a start up company that is making 21' ladders!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I see you guys are gonna "lose" some super important movie and tv stars...;)
Yes, Samuel L. Jackson is planning a move to South Africa. You may not know this but democrats are mostly filled with empty promises. I imagine we will have to keep them as they won't really go.

My gut feeling is that Trump will not be like politicians that have gone before......basically owes no one. I am very optimistic about the new course of our country.....time will tell.

I sure hope you're right. This is the best opportunity we've had for something like this in decades.

LMAO

Watching Wolf Blitzer panic yesterday and seeing the slow, depressing look and complete mood change come over everyone at CNN was forever priceless.

YES. Getting to see them eat crow may have been the most satisfying part of the evening. Watching the liberal media reporting the election results was akin to watching a commentary on the funeral of a close friend. A few of them looked to be on the verge of tears. Getting to hear Wolf Blitzer stammer the words "crooked Hillary" was priceless.

I don't see the wall on the southern border as an effective way to go- I think a better solution would be then renting of all undeveloped land two miles along the border from the Pacific to the Gulf, then militarize with a continuous army base. The military would get training in the various tech devices and there would be sufficient firepower in the event some of the drug sealers want to try-out the guns they got from Holder.

Very interesting to see all you views.

Definitely not the image we get here on CNN.

I see the word of the day is "whitelash"

Hearing some good names being mentioned for potential cabinet positions, so that's encouraging. I also hope that people that complain about the electoral college part of the presidential election process take note: Neither candidate won a majority (50% + 1 vote). Hillary actually had about 200,000 more votes than Trump. Take away the electoral college and Hillary would have won based on a plurality. Take away the electoral college and politicians will only campaign in big cities. It's the electoral college and keeps the smaller, less populated states significant in the presidential election.

DMV lol I even had some liberals whine and just beg to get there faces rubbed in SHIT! And I was more than happy to grind there greenie liberal faces in shit (y) just as deep as I could and I will continue to do so whenever I get the chance and I urge everyone to do the same. They called us deplorable, dinasaurs, etc now its their turn to eat shit. the 1st amendment is for all americans now its our turn to voice ours too loud and strong.

Watching Wolf Blitzer panic yesterday and seeing the slow, depressing look and complete mood change come over everyone at CNN was forever priceless.
Why would you watch CNN??? FOX baby!

I'm happy for everyone, especially giving the DNC what they deserve. Though I have to admit, I have some gay and trans friends that are just a bit worried. Any advice? I know u guys have been on this Earth much longer than I have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredrickWz

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.