Sticks or no sticks?

On another popular hunting forum you can read where these guys will cut their toothbrushes in half to save weight.

lol... stole that idea from Dick Marcinko's vietnam era SEAL stories I would guess.... (he talks about doing that in his book Rogue Warrior)...

We'll be working out of a tent camp for the time Im there.. so I'll just be carrying a day pack while Im elk hunting... I'll be keeping my full sized toothbrush and full sized tube of tooth paste in a duffle back in camp :)

lol... stole that idea from Dick Marcinko's vietnam era SEAL stories I would guess.... (he talks about doing that in his book Rogue Warrior)...

We'll be working out of a tent camp for the time Im there.. so I'll just be carrying a day pack while Im elk hunting... I'll be keeping my full sized toothbrush and full sized tube of tooth paste in a duffle back in camp :)
Airlines & Hotels stole the idea long ago! LOL for "weight" savings, of course. I almost swallowed one. Blast from the Past (a guy at work used to recycle Dickie Marcinko's books to me after he'd read them!) The post-war stoppings of terrorist plane hijackings of he/his team really hit home! That seemed to happen a lot in the 70s!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoover

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!