Show us your movies about Africa

My personal favorite would be the ghost and the darkness! Think i need to have a look at Hatari....

@Foxi , thats classic, worth watching a few times over...you got to love the way Robert takes out the extra two rounds.

Simon,
I saw this trailer many times.
How many beautiful ladies did you saved for charging lions in your career ?
Foxi

foxi, none from charging lion, but one from elephant...

Don't know how many of you have seen this. Some interesting historical perspectives

A classic in sound...

I have been fortunate enough to hold and handle the rifle used by Robert Redford (Dennys Finch Hatton) in this movie. It is in Enid Oklahoma at George Caswells, Champlin Arms. If anyone happens to be in the area, the gun vault is well worth spending a few hours in.

@Foxi , just need to first get permission from the filming company....:cry::cry:

It's a long story, will tell you another evening.

1355816231_1.jpg

The_Wild_Geese_(1978_film)_poster.jpg

This can tie in to the movie about Katanga and Moise Tshombe I posted earlier. The story behind the development of this movie and it's author have a interesting background

I'm pretty sure that Ryan Shallom's father purchased the truck used in the movie "Hatari". He told us about it when we hunted with him 3 years ago.

I have been fortunate enough to hold and handle the rifle used by Robert Redford (Dennys Finch Hatton) in this movie. It is in Enid Oklahoma at George Caswells, Champlin Arms. If anyone happens to be in the area, the gun vault is well worth spending a few hours in.
hears the real one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandiWitc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia