Reintroduce Grizzlies!

I have to lease and also own some land I hunt. Making something inclusive that is exclusive is the fastest way to ruin it. The population in our area is growing so quickly soon there will be few places to hunt. I can’t see the open places we have left turned into a free for all hunting grounds. I don’t think the game could stand the pressure. Pay to play is here and is only going to increase due to scarcity of access.

OK about the ranching grazing on public land, much of it was done before national forest and b l m was authorized, and getting America settled in those days took homesteaders . probably why it was grandfathered in , its pretty micro managed nowa days, we have this crazy checker board layout out west where the gov, GAVE the railroad every other section in checker board fashion. this was to facilitate the investment to " go west" IM cornered BLM land on 4 corners , mile square, my cows got out for a short while, I got them back in on my private land , next week a helicopter flew 3 circles over my cows on my land then about 100 feet over my house, so I called the Blm and ask what the heck , first thats a violation of airspace over a house,"occupied area", and its rude. the range con, said we were just checking LAT. AND LONG, GPS, to make sure your cattle are on your land. I got mores stories but I wont waste your time. if you like 20$ a lb. steak wait till they drive us out and the bill gates types[ and CHI COMS, own all the ranch land. just a happy thot, as chi coms already own 2 of the 4 major meat processing plants now, hmmm. as far as hunting its still best even out west on private land cause thats where a lot of the water springs are and valley green grass, "think homestead". I drove my wife 55 miles on dirt road BLM 2 weeks ago for her antelope saw o , thats zero. came home and ask a neighbor for hunt permission and she harvested 1 in 1 hour, think grass and water, ' again. and again most of the land management by BLM is for the feral horse herds that are over grazing just about everything. thats your management .gov.

The federal government has very limited constitutional authority to own land.

The BLM, Forest Service, Department of Interior, etc, etc, are all unconstitutional. The land belongs in the hands of the states. Hunting is not a primary revenue generating stream for land. If it’s in private ownership it can be. Texas is a great example.

No, I don’t live in Texas. I just think that they got it right with land ownership. Sadly I’m in a western state with so called public land.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armalite1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better