Politics

time.jpg

USA.jpg

Further texting revealed this person was trying to get me to register to vote in the GA election. I have a Colorado phone number so why am I being contacted? After I told her I was not a resident she said she would remove me from the list. How did I get there in the first place? The lady did not read my first response either, and kept on talking to me. Go figure.
Screenshot_20201201-102519_Messages.jpg

That's it - let's save free speech by destroying it, just like the left does. Great plan.

Keep poking that stick in your own eye. :V Poke:
Really?

Im not talking about destroying free speech, but the other tactics that are being used against us.
This is my last post, and last like. You guys are nothing like I thought from the years on here. Brent is right. Stand beside me or get behind me, I'm done. There's is more of a chance of seeing Mike Taylor flying over here to help us with this battle than most of the US citizens on here. Whatever, bye. Good work for those trying to save this country. See you out there. To the rest of you, good luck!

Barr was also the guy who stood up to Robert Mueller and brought the Russia nonsense to an end without necessitating a Presidential political action like firing Mueller (which would have made Trump into Richard Nixon in the eyes of the press and 70% of the country). More importantly, Barr immediately put a stake through the heart of the budding effort to pursue obstruction of justice charges for which Mueller's team had left ample opportunity. He has appeared several times before congress with devastating effect to his critical questioners.

I suspect Barr's team is doing its investigative job. We may find that there is nothing meaningfully chargeable in the whole surveillance scandal. Bureaucrats may indeed have acted on a democrat generated document. But I suspect their individual actions, based upon limited specific knowledge, were by the book. I also suspect that the individual steps taken by even senior leaders are largely explainable based upon what they knew and when they knew it. Any premature and not fully vetted accusations would have been seen as pure politics. Barr, to his credit, seems to have little interest in such theater.

Barr has also appointed Durham a special prosecutor. That insures the investigation goes on into the next administration, and if Durham can make a case, it protects him with regard to recommended actions and charges.

Barr seems to apply the same standards to the President. He, like a few of us here have opined, has not seen anything illegal of sufficient magnitude to overturn a state election certification. I have no doubt that Barr is personally better informed on the magnitude of potential problems than most. The President obviously doesn't like that, and as with others, sees disagreement as disloyalty.

As an aside, that is a pretty self-destructive leadership technique. Over time, one does end up surrounded by loyal subordinates - who unfortunately will tell the boss only what he wants to hear.

And no Barr did nothing to avert the mail-in ballot catastrophe that cost Trump this election. Not his job. That failure falls squarely on the state legislatures for not acting (obviously no democrat majority one would) and possibly the senate for not at least attempting shine daylight on the subject.

It is often good to remember a comment by Ronald Reagan:

"The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally – not a 20 percent traitor.”

Barr was at least such an ally to the President. It would be good if the Trump purists occasionally kept that in mind about their fellow conservatives as well. Our adversaries seem to have no problem maintaining focus on their political enemy.
To see something that would overturn an election requires investigation. No one seems to want to apply kinesthetic methods to pristine ballots, or even so much as have any court ordered evidentially hearings. The left would have more than enough to overturn if the shoe was on the other foot. I refuse to accept that as a legal default setting. AND WHAT ABOUT PROSECUTING ALL ELECTION INFRACTIONS?!!!!!

Really

This is my last post, and last like. You guys are nothing like I thought from the years on here. Brent is right. Stand beside me or get behind me, I'm done. There's is more of a chance of seeing Mike Taylor flying over here to help us with this battle than most of the US citizens on here. Whatever, bye. Good work for those trying to save this country. See you out there. To the rest of you, good luck!

Who's standing behind ? Just because I don't feel the need to act like a jackass by calling everyone that doesn't agree with me names as my starting rebuttal doesn't mean I don't love this country as much as anyone. But, you're entitled to your opinion. Good luck to you too!

I’ve held the belief for quite awhile now that the largest difference between most Dem and Rep politicians is they’re just opposite sides of the same filthy coin. Think about that for awhile and this quote I came across yesterday.

The reason so many people misunderstand so many issues is not that these issues are so complex, but that people do not want a factual or analytical explanation that leaves them emotionally unsatisfied. They want villains to hate and heroes to cheer—and they don't want explanations that fail to give them that.

--Thomas Sowell

With genuine respect, I have no idea what you are talking about. Stand beside you and do what - exactly? I am serious. What action, other than agreeing with you, do you propose you, I, and the others here take?

My every post is about fighting back. However, I am a realist. I also am not a Trump or nothing acolyte. I am a conservative, then a republican, and then a Trump supporter. It has been pretty clear for a while, despite what much of the online conservative media has alleged, there is insufficient provable fraud to achieve a remedy that would overturn a state certified election.

I remain convinced this election was indeed "stolen." It was largely done legally by the use of mail-in ballots and quasi-legally by suppressing anti-Biden news by social media and the MSM. We can't do much about the MSM, but we do need to carry the fight to the social monopolies through the courts and legislation.

Secondly, in spite of all the chest pounding on the more radical end of my spectrum of politics, militia armies are not going to march, and Trump is not going to declare martial law. He has a couple of very narrow legal alleyways left open, but it is clear most of the country is moving on. He needs to figure out a defiant but graceful way out, and bottle up all that outrage among his followers for the mid-terms in '22 and his potential run in '24.

I now have a choice of venting, pounding a keyboard, fantasizing and only finding people who agree with me with whom to have a discussion, or I can be part of the effort to regroup and get to work. The battlefield has changed and we better get involved on it, or we will be runover again.

That starts with winning GA. Nothing is more important. I have given the individual maximum to both of those senate campaigns.

Secondly, it means putting Biden's more controversial cabinet nominees through excruciating hearings. That is well deserved payback if nothing else.

Thirdly, it means insuring current investigations are not swept under the rug. Were I Trump and the Senate, I absolutely would seriously consider appointing a special counsel to look into the foreign business relationships among the Biden family. A second way of insuring that isn't covered up by the democrats and the MSM is be retaining control of the senate. Back to GA again.

Finally, it means doing something about mail-in voting. Back to GA yet again. I guarantee you mailed ballots will be the legal law of the land if Harris has the deciding vote in the Senate - along with a host of other radical legislation.

If you don't like my assessment of situation and suggested courses of action, then fine. I truly would love to hear yours, and love to see some workable alternatives. But saying that somehow someone disagreeing with the utility of all the table pounding and post election fantasies, makes you so angry you are going to take your ball and go home, is just silly.

I also wish you well, and hope that you reflect on the fact that most of us really are on the same side.

A very eye opening video. It also gives a good perspective on the ballot drop box issue. A tangled web of reasons how this election was stolen.
Excellent video. But you see the stretch in trying to prove fraud. Though "dark money" may perhaps have funded drop boxes (try proving that), it was local government, that was tasked by the constitution and state / federal legislation to determine how the election would be conducted. Filing a suit to stop the proliferation of such boxes that could be exploited by urban community organizers collecting large numbers of ballots should have been done prior to the election. That was essentially Texas's fatal flaw in its suit to SCOTUS. I assume the Trump's campaign felt that opposing those efforts ahead of the election would lose them more "covid" votes than they would lose through harvesting. And though the campaign did a great job getting out election day crowds, there seems to have been little effort to harness mail-ins. In hindsight, I suspect they lost a lot of rural and small town votes that they could have effectively harvested as well. Hopefully, everyone on our side is working through lessons learned.

The Republican party is notorious for trying to close the barn door after the cows have run off. The Democrats, and the big tech money machine, have had 4 years to plan this outcome.
There is so much proof, some of which is borderline lawlessness. The problem is, there doesn't seem to be any Judges that are willing to take a serious look at it, and go the distance.

Very interesting take, on why SCOTUS wouldn't hear the Texas case. Kind of what I figured.

The Republican party is notorious for trying to close the barn door after the cows have run off. The Democrats, and the big tech money machine, have had 4 years to plan this outcome.
There is so much proof, some of which is borderline lawlessness. The problem is, there doesn't seem to be any Judges that are willing to take a serious look at it, and go the distance.
borderline my a@#%

Today's problems could have been avoided by two actions that could have been taken decades ago- requiring a balanced budget (with specific enumerated exceptions) and a limit of six years total service for legislative and 8 years for executive office holders. But the people that would need to pass such legislation are the self-serving people that it would affect. Since none want to get a real job, the country will self-destruct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanelotH

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.