Politics

Roberts lost his pair, when he voted in favor of the Obamacare mandates. I lost all respect for the man.

As specific as the first amendment reads, why would it even have to go to SCOTUS..freedom of Religion clause is pretty well spelled out...a traffic court judge should have been the final word on this.

The DemonRats now say "lets all play nice" but then they follow it up with what a bunch of ____ Republicans are. In the words of Leo D: Nice guys finish last. The DemonRats have seen the last of me being a nice guy.

McConnell may have just cost himself the position of Majority Leader and his party the Senate.

Had he waited until after January 5th to comment, he may have kept more Trump supporters in the fold. Now???

I know nothing about this radio show.

The contents are interesting if true.

1608092829610.png

1608095325296.png

I know nothing about this radio show.

The contents are interesting if true.

View attachment 379535
There is SO MUCH going on it is hard to know what is real and what is rubbish.
Regardless, I imagine the coming days are going to be a strange new chapter in American history. Heads on a swivel...

Th
McConnell may have just cost himself the position of Majority Leader and his party the Senate.

Had he waited until after January 5th to comment, he may have kept more Trump supporters in the fold. Now???

The ineptitude of the Republicans, cost us the Presidency, and most likely the Senate as well. Those morons never learn.

Did you notice, that immediately upon Barr's resignation, the Durham investigation announced that things were looking good, and they were ramping up the effort?

Seems that, Durham ,and his cronies, want to milk it as long as possible.

Th

The ineptitude of the Republicans, cost us the Presidency, and most likely the Senate as well. Those morons never learn.

While I am not going to give any politician a gold star for their behavior I read yesterday that in Georgia that there were around 26000 Republican voters who voted in the primary that didn't vote in the general election.

But it is the same old story, while there are fights within the party the one that isn't fighting sneaks in and takes the election.

Don’t give up on GA, that’s what the Dems want! We have to hold the senate.

I'm not giving up on Georgia, but IMO, I feel that Kemp, and the Georgia Secretary, have been compromised, along with the Georgia voting mechanism.
The Dem's stole the most important Presidential election in history. What is going to keep them from stealing the Georgia runoff?

I think that everyone just needs to come to the conclusion that Biden is the next President and channel their efforts into election reform so that what happened this year doesn't happen again.

Grasping at a few straws isn't going to accomplish a thing from what I have seen on how courts are ruling.

Right now, the Democrats are taking full advantage of GA's legal voting procedures to post as many absentee ballots as possible from their otherwise typically non-engaged urban voters. Those are not illegal votes.

Meanwhile my party is focused on Trumpism purity tests, mysterious international voting fraud cabals, and sitting around dumbly waiting for post election "plan" to come together or for martial law to be declared. Just to really undermine our chances, we also are doing everything in our power to encourage Trump supporters not to participate in the runoff. Only conservatives could create such a perfect self-inflicted mess.

What we better do is figure out how to get the vote out better in GA than we did three weeks ago. Otherwise, we will deserve everything that happens over the next two years. Sadly, our country doesn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
francisgriffin2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia