Politics

After Hamas murders six more hostages, Biden criticizes Netanyahu for not doing enough. This conveniently ignores the fact that Netanyahu has agreed to every hostage release proposal only to have Hamas reject them. Every aspect of this is upsetting.
Saul, I believe you are a good guy. You remind me of my brother-in- law. He is also a good guy and very bright, but he is also Jewish. As such he is so indoctrinated into voting for Democrats that he cannot see that the policies of the current administration are detrimental not only to the country at large, but to his own best interest.

He, like so many of the college students, do not understand that the religious fanatics cannot be bargained with. They can be financially starved, or short of that, hunted down and destroyed. Under the Trump administration Iran did not have the means to fund Hamas. Without the funding there would have been no "October Raid" and there would be no hostages to have to try and negotiate for. This is the result of the Biden/Harris administration releasing the money that Trump had frozen. Trump would not have "flipped" on this policy. I know you have heard it before. Under the "leadership" of the Democrats (Biden, Obama, Clinton) our allies cannot trust us, and our enemies do not fear us.

The anti-Israel protests going on now on university and college campuses amaze me. Of course 9/11 happened before most of these students were born and they do not under stand who they are supporting. The ones that make me laugh are the so-called Queers for Palestine or Trans for Palestine, these are the victims of the religious fanatics that are thrown off of high buildings or stoned to death in the streets. If they are not stopped there they will be here. Who would they want to destroy here?

I am a Christian and so stand with Jews wherever they are. I do not vote for those with failed policies regarding the US or Israel.

Cheers mate,

Doug

And here I was thought an Iced Cuban was some type of drink. I must be behind the times

Canadian and Irish. So what kind of drink concoction does that make? :)

I listened to a podcast about South Africa’s attempt to bring genocide charges against Israel contrasted with their failure to condemn Russia’s war on Ukraine, which highlights South Africa’s desire to demonstrate its opposition to Western power and values.

I find this to be a rather alarming indictment of the South African government, and I might go so far as to say the South African population at large. Personally, I have no interest in hunting South Africa.

I listened to a podcast about South Africa’s attempt to bring genocide charges against Israel contrasted with their failure to condemn Russia’s war on Ukraine, which highlights South Africa’s desire to demonstrate its opposition to Western power and values.

I find this to be a rather alarming indictment of the South African government, and I might go so far as to say the South African population at large. Personally, I have no interest in hunting South Africa.
But you're still voting for Kamalalala.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnieClar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]