Politics

What signs specifically? C'mon man... LOL...
I'm no expert, but it seems to me Trump may occasionally display some signs of stress. To call it cognitive decline seems like a stretch. And to even compare to Biden would be ridiculous.
I am also no expert, but it appears to me that Trump has been much less sharp in his speeches, rambling much more, etc. To be clear, cognitive decline is a normal part of aging, not pathological. I suspect that the cognitive impairment we are seeing in Biden is pathological in its etiology. I would not be surprised if we learn that Biden has Parkinson’s.
I absolutely cannot fathom how it is possible for any Jewish person to support much less vote for these Democrats.
If Jewish voters were going to abandon a political party because of the positions of the fringe and equivocating by some leaders, then we would never vote. It is just an unfortunate reality of antisemitism.

I am also no expert, but it appears to me that Trump has been much less sharp in his speeches, rambling much more, etc. To be clear, cognitive decline is a normal part of aging, not pathological. I suspect that the cognitive impairment we are seeing in Biden is pathological in its etiology. I would not be surprised if we learn that Biden has Parkinson’s.

If Jewish voters were going to abandon a political party because of the positions of the fringe and equivocating by some leaders, then we would never vote. It is just an unfortunate reality of antisemitism.
Battered Jew Syndrome.

One year and he has been deported 16 times. Insane!

Not at all surprising; there are illegals in Washington state that have been convicted multiple times of possessing LARGE quantities of narcotics that would have resulted in LIFE sentences for U.S. citizens.

However Washington state does not hand over illegals to federal authorities - I recently watched a documentary where an illegal was caught red handed with 50lbs of meth and the Washington state police officer being interviewed said.....

"It's a non-violent offence and we don't cooperate with the feds, so he's looking at 1 year in the county jail and deported to Mexico; which this particular individual has been locked up and deported before with the exact same charge, so he knows the system."

This is also why the cartels center their people in Washington(Seattle) and have them traffic drugs to surrounding states.

You cant make this crap up!

I guess its not enuf to fly them in , now we will bus them in as well.

Not at all surprising; there are illegals in Washington state that have been convicted multiple times of possessing LARGE quantities of narcotics that would have resulted in LIFE sentences for U.S. citizens.

However Washington state does not hand over illegals to federal authorities - I recently watched a documentary where an illegal was caught red handed with 50lbs of meth and the Washington state police officer being interviewed said.....

"It's a non-violent offence and we don't cooperate with the feds, so he's looking at 1 year in the county jail and deported to Mexico; which this particular individual has been locked up and deported before with the exact same charge, so he knows the system."

This is also why the cartels center their people in Washington(Seattle) and have them traffic drugs to surrounding states.

These people are essentially trying to commit suicide. It's pure insanity. Peaceful, assimilating immigrants are one thing. This is a whole other mental illness.

These people are essentially trying to commit suicide. It's pure insanity. Peaceful, assimilating immigrants are one thing. This is a whole other mental illness.
Stuff like this is why I left Seattle in 1989, it was already going south then! I was born in Seattle in 1953 and raised there. My buddy and I spent weekends just wandering around on foot, downtown, Pike Place, First Hill, shooting pool, bowling, getting into minor troubles as young boys and teenagers will do, but it never felt like it was unsafe.
My parents barely had a minutes worry about our safety. When I was 8 years old I walked around Lake Union right in the middle of the city by myself. Its an 8 mile walk, mom packed a snack and called my grandma in Fremont and told her to keep an eye out for me. I showed up there got some lunch and kept on trucking home.
I would no more allow anyone under 16 to do that today than fly over the moon! Seattle is now like most major cities in America, just a big shithole run by criminals for criminals!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GalenWeinm

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]