Politics

Where is the international outcry about the Russian air strikes on civilians over the last couple of nights?
If this was Israel all hell would be coming down on them from the international community.

Where is the international outcry about the Russian air strikes on civilians over the last couple of nights?
If this was Israel all hell would be coming down on them from the international community.

International community = hypocrites.

Stuff like this is why I left Seattle in 1989, it was already going south then! I was born in Seattle in 1953 and raised there. My buddy and I spent weekends just wandering around on foot, downtown, Pike Place, First Hill, shooting pool, bowling, getting into minor troubles as young boys and teenagers will do, but it never felt like it was unsafe.
My parents barely had a minutes worry about our safety. When I was 8 years old I walked around Lake Union right in the middle of the city by myself. Its an 8 mile walk, mom packed a snack and called my grandma in Fremont and told her to keep an eye out for me. I showed up there got some lunch and kept on trucking home.
I would no more allow anyone under 16 to do that today than fly over the moon! Seattle is now like most major cities in America, just a big shithole run by criminals for criminals!
I went to Seattle for the first time in 2012 and returned every summer until COVID; even before COVID the decline was noticeable.

However the decline was universal amongst sanctuary cities; Austin was much the same with it's "progressive politics" and the influx of Californians and their ideals threw gasoline on the fire.

In 2017 newly elected Travis Co. Sheriff Sally Hernandez declared that Austin/Travis Co. jail a sanctuary city and further declared that illegals would only be held for 3 crimes....

1. Murder
2. Aggravated sexual assault
3. Human Trafficking

At the time of this announcement there were 200 illegals in the Travis Co. Jail - All but 48 were allowed to bond out instead of being held for immigration detainers.

48 of 200 = 24% of the illegals being held in the Travis Co. jail were charged with crimes eligible for LIFE sentences.

Other issues quickly arose because of the verbiage of the policy..... such as sexual assaults with out the aggravated enhancement were allowed to bond out.

One inmate was released on bond for sexual assault of a child while he still had an open warrant in Lubbock Texas for the same crime, this man was later caught trying to illegally enter Mexico to escape justice.

Another inmate was in the process of being released and was being handed his property when a member of a local news crew informed the sheriffs department that the individual while charged with child molestation; however the details of the court documents did confirm the alleged acts were AGREVATED sexual assault of a child under the age of 12 and the Sheriffs deputies had to act fast to keep him locked up because news crews were waiting outside the jail to break the story of him being released.

Only the threat of imminent embarrassment and subsequent public backlash made the Sheriff hold him.

Anyone notice the similarity between current political affairs in Venezuela and what’s been going on in the US?
Well, I would not go as far as saying Trump is personification of Madura. Yes, there are similarities in regard to denying election results and declaring victory etc.. But, Trump is not there yet. :unsure:

Hilarious! The biggest election meddlers in the world, Biden inc., are officially going to accuse Russia of meddling in the 2020 election……..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beggytwu374

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]