Politics

@Kevin Peacocke are you suggesting "Shots from the grassy knoll?"
I am saying that there is a pretty unique chance to trace that shot back to source in one plane and maybe from Trump's head angle in the other plane too. I would love to see where that leads to. Pretty easy to do with some side elevation images.

I think you’re right. She will be deemed the winner. Now are there really any “undecided” voters left.
People tell pollsters they are undecided because they are afraid to speak freely that they support the left or right.

The debate is entertainment but does not move the ball
The last debate was a wrecking ball for Joe Biden.

Anyone ever validate the numbers polled?

Anyone ever validate the objectivity of those polled?

I never have and never will believe Polls!

Polls and percentages are for the sheep! For those that need to be told:
Who to vote for.
What to do.
When to do "it".
How to do "it".
For people who can't think or do for themselves and want to be part of the "In" crowd.
Exactly what Biden was saying. :unsure: Every single election serves to validate poll accuracy one way or another. Since the embarrassment of 2016, they have improved greatly.

Trump touts the polls quite a bit when they favor him.

i think that's a universal politician trait.

It does seem that the polls always kinda lean left initially and then shift right at the end.

Sirs, as a non US citizen - I'm Italian - I have to ask, just because our news are very scarce about that : what about Biden? Is he still with us? I find interesting that in this very unique timeframe, he's not showing himself.

Biden, In his dropping out speech said he would address the nation over his decision later this week.

Well this is only Tuesday. Wednesday being the middle day. Perhaps Thursday or Friday he will appear,...or not.

If he doesn't it will be a one hell of a nightmarish mess; politically and for our mainstream news media.

Last edited:
Trump would do well to consult Tulsi Gabbard on how to debate Harris. They need to take Harris seriously. The democrats have some advantages now, they know what the Trump team looks like and they can adjust their strategy with that in mind.

I still feel that Trump dropped the ball in his VP selection. Rather than picking someone who might appeal to some of the voters outside his base he went with someone who mainly appeals to his base. I have nothing at all against Vance but I fail to see what he adds in terms of attracting the undecided. The advantage the Democrats now have is they know who they are up against and can adjust their ticket accordingly.

Right after the attempt on Trump's life I would have rated his chance to be elected at 70% now I think we're looking at 50-50.

FWIW, I saw a commercial last night that was all about Harris so the Trump team was somewhat ready for the announcement. If they can just keep Trump on message he has a chance to win but that may be a bridge too far.

Trump would do well to consult Tulsi Gabbard on how to debate Harris. They need to take Harris seriously. The democrats have some advantages now, they know what the Trump team looks like and they can adjust their strategy with that in mind.

I still feel that Trump dropped the ball in his VP selection. Rather than picking someone who might appeal to some of the voters outside his base he went with someone who mainly appeals to his base. I have nothing at all against Vance but I fail to see what he adds in terms of attracting the undecided. The advantage the Democrats now have is they know who they are up against and can adjust their ticket accordingly.

Right after the attempt on Trump's life I would have rated his chance to be elected at 70% now I think we're looking at 50-50.

JMO,....It's another 2020 repeat...party line voters regardless of their like or dislike of their own or of the other party's candidate will vote for their own candidate.

Thus Trump and Harris are preverbially tied. And like the 2020 election it comes down to which VP candidate has the most "charisma" to garner votes will sway the win of the election.

In this case Vance has the upper hand as he is getting himself out to the voting public and getting people to know him.

With less than 3 months to the election after the demcommie convention and Harris' announced VP; the Demmies and MSM will be working overtime trying to push the democrats VP into the "lime light" to gain votes by non hard line party voters across the nation.

IMO the percentage right now is more like 49 - 49 - 2.

Biden, In his dropping out speech said he would address the nation over his decision later this week.

Well this is only Tuesday. Wednesday being the middle day. Perhaps Thursday or Friday he will appear,...or not.

If he doesn't it will be a one hell of a nightmarish mess; politically and for our mainstream news media.
It has already been announced that he will make an address Wednesday.

VP Harris already calling for Red Flag laws, universal background checks and “assault weapons” ban. And of course abortion.

VP Harris already calling for Red Flag laws, universal background checks and “assault weapons” ban. And of course abortion.

At 50-50; per category: she just lost a few million votes in the south and west between the Rocky mountains and the Mississippi River.

Juiced up Joe, will address the nation from the oval office this Wednesday at 8:00 EST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnYom98

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's