Politics

I got info from there and Hunter Habib is well but his daughter was injured in the university riots and it took 2 days to rescue her .
200 persons was killed in the civil war that erupted there this last week with looting and much more .

Habib will be back later when internet is back up all over the country since it was closed down by authorities.
I hope they are alright and nothing serious as injuries go.

Dream Ticket: Kamala and AOC or one of the other Squad members.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but the more we find out about this assassination attempt the worse it smells. Looking at the photo of the bullet trail that nicked Trump's ear it looks horizontal to me. Is that in keeping with the elevated firing position?
@Kevin Peacocke are you suggesting "Shots from the grassy knoll?"

But isn't this exactly what Trump supporters expect, even demand of Halley and DeSantis supporters? Ignore the issues that caused them to support their candidate in the first place for the greater good of the party, or to save the country, or whatever. Don't misunderstand me, it is the right approach for the republican party, but it is rather naive to think the Democrats would be higher minded.

The polls will tell us something in the next couple of weeks. Most voters are not going to sit down and carefully analyze her position on most issues. She is democrat and she was Biden's VP. They will see her as a continuation of those policies - policies already supported by half the American people. What worries me, is that they will also see a dramatic contrast to Biden - a far younger and articulate contrast. What should worry republicans, is that she will also seem that way in comparison to Trump. One should be particularly worried about that contrast in a debate.
articulate... contrast during debate with Trump? I may have missed something, but I have never heard Harris being articulate, ever! Maybe articulate once filtered through TDS ears or the MSM. Or maybe just wishful thinking by those with TDS.

Here are a couple of clips that may provide some perspective. Impressive that and kudos to our Aussie bothers who seem to get it, while our legacy press obviously spins it for consumption by Dems, sheeple and RINOS. Same for Fox on this occasion

I got info from there and Hunter Habib is well but his daughter was injured in the university riots and it took 2 days to rescue her .
200 persons was killed in the civil war that erupted there this last week with looting and much more .

Habib will be back later when internet is back up all over the country since it was closed down by authorities.

I hope his daughter was not badly injured and can recover from such tragecal event. Prayers for him, his family, and friends.

I hate to say it but I will....All the US MSM is concerned with is spewing Harris election propaganda and very little on anything else including foreign events. MSM doesn't want anything to detract from their bolstering of Harris as the next POTUS.

The only, for what it's worth, "good" reporting on US and world events seems to come from foreign news networks or outlets.

The polls will tell us something in the next couple of weeks. Most voters are not going to sit down and carefully analyze her position on most issues. She is democrat and she was Biden's VP. They will see her as a continuation of those policies - policies already supported by half the American people. What worries me, is that they will also see a dramatic contrast to Biden - a far younger and articulate contrast. What should worry republicans, is that she will also seem that way in comparison to Trump. One should be particularly worried about that contrast in a debate.

The Harris camp will try to frame the campaign as anti-Trump rather than accomplishments. Hopefully, the Trump campaign will do their best to tie her to Biden policies and lies about Biden's mental state that Harris supported.

Her cackling etc. makes good memes, but that is not going to sway independents compared to Trump rants regarding the last election.

Today's polls have her about 1.5% behind Trump, well within margin of error, and she will get a boost after the DNC.

Trump campaign also needs to stop focusing on Biden and concentrate on Harris. Calls for resignation of Biden are not productive, especially since a Biden resignation would make Harris the incumbent.

No worries @Brent in Az ...!

I've always been a "I'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission" kind of guy anyway... ;)

Ye Yeah,...that doesn't always work...Trust Me....
Oh,....Please don't ask how I know. Let's just say my hinnie isn't the same size as my belly and still shows some knaw marks. Decades later.

Uhmmm....98%er.

Does the human concept of “being right” amaze anyone else? It’s crazy how two people on opposite sides of any argument can adamantly claim that they are right and the other is wrong.

I agree, you don’t want that image in peoples mind. That she is POTUS
It gives her more gravitates running as POTUS

Dream Ticket: Kamala and AOC or one of the other Squad members.

Are any of the squad qualified to be President?

It's been to long, and they've been "a bit quiet" lately, for me to remember if they are all US born citizens.

Sirs, as a non US citizen - I'm Italian - I have to ask, just because our news are very scarce about that : what about Biden? Is he still with us? I find interesting that in this very unique timeframe, he's not showing himself.

articulate... contrast during debate with Trump? I may have missed something, but I have never heard Harris being articulate, ever! Maybe articulate once filtered through TDS ears or the MSM. Or maybe just wishful thinking by those with TDS.

Here are a couple of clips that may provide some perspective. Impressive that and kudos to our Aussie bothers who seem to get it, while our legacy press obviously spins it for consumption by Dems, sheeple and RINOS. Same for Fox on this occasion

You should feel free to cherry pick anything you like. I could do the same with hundreds of Trump convolutions of both ideas and sentences.

https://www.indy100.com/video/donald-trump-incoherent-sentence-video

Everyone on the left will think about what you posted in the same way Trump's followers shrug their shoulders at this sort of thing. Both candidates can be profoundly incoherent.

I simply believe that the republican party will make a huge mistake if they treat this woman lightly or if Trump doesn't actually prepare for a debate should it happen. I am hardly alone.

None of the independents that Trump needs to maintain or win over watches Australian news. The 50% who think the Trump base is deranged are unlikely to change their minds, particularly when the Trump base spends its time bellyaching about sheeple, RINOs, TDS, flying monkeys and other adolescent name calling. What Trump needs is for a meaningful slice of those democrats and independents to simply stay home. I think that was quite likely with Biden heading the ticket, but could swing the other direction if any enthusiasm develops for Harris. She is using up all the oxygen right now and that is likely to continue through the convention. Where the polls stand in swing states following that is when we will actually know something.

That, unlike name calling, is basic common sense. Oh by the by, she hasn't picked her VP yet, which will likely take at least one swing state out of play.

Last edited:
I think you’re right. She will be deemed the winner. Now are there really any “undecided” voters left.
People tell pollsters they are undecided because they are afraid to speak freely that they support the left or right.

The debate is entertainment but does not move the ball

Today's polls have her about 1.5% behind Trump, well within margin of error, and she will get a boost after the DNC.

Anyone ever validate the numbers polled?

Anyone ever validate the objectivity of those polled?

I never have and never will believe Polls!

Polls and percentages are for the sheep! For those that need to be told:
Who to vote for.
What to do.
When to do "it".
How to do "it".
For people who can't think or do for themselves and want to be part of the "In" crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnYom98

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's