Politics

I am having a hard time deciding if a second Trump term would lead to a resurgence in “woke” nonsense or cause the Democratic Party to moderate its more extreme stances. I suspect the size of GOP victory in congressional elections would be the greatest determinant of how the Democratic Party modifies its positions, but I fear that a new wave of “woke” is inbound if Trump wins regardless.
Rational, reasoned and balanced thought is a rare commodity these days. The human mind, particularly in the weaker form seems to be quite pliable and will toe the line even if it is irrational. So for sure woke will be with us for as long as the designers spread it to be sucked up. The liberal mind really intrigues me, it is as if liberal thought finds it's soul place in the irrational. For example the current assessment amongst a large group of Democrats that Trump faked the assassination attempt. What do they mean? That there was no bullet? Or that someone was set up to shoot that accurately and Trump was primed to turn his head on que? This Keith Olberman and the ilk must be fully stupid and delusional to spread this.
My humble conclusion - hate creates lunacy.

And where do you find a guy who shoots that well who is willing to be killed as his payoff? And you just casually murdered another guy for local color?
Oy gevalt. These people...

I sometimes wonder, if the USA split into an all blue part and an all red part what would happen?
The red parts would have gun shops and pick up trucks and braai's and wilderness and hunting and fishing.
And the blue? Oh wait, we know - California!

Let's face it. It does not matter who is elected President of the United States of America if the Congress, both Houses of Congress do not support him/her!!! and their agenda!!!

It becomes a political stalemate and we are right back to the first four years of Trump's and currently sleepy Joe's Presidencies!!! Where little to nothing is done in America's or the Legal American Citizens' greater interest.

Biden is history no matter what! If he stays in the race Trump wins if Biden bails Trump wins, either way the demcommies go into Cluster Fk mode to win either house to block Trump's initiatives and limits his due prerogative retaliatory vengeance against the demcommies.

IF the Republicans take control of both houses of congress which is badly needed to correct Biden's and the demcommies destruction of America within the next 4 years it is a win for America and America's resurrection as one of the world's leading nations.

IF the demcommies and RINOs take both houses then the Trump's election is all but for naught as congress will limit his powers to being little more than a figure head.

Butler, PA shooter timeline:

5:10pm - Crooks identified as person of interest
5:30pm - Crooks spotted with rangefinder
5:52pm - Crooks spotted on roof by SS
6:02pm - Trump allowed to take to stage
6:11pm - Officer confronts gunman but retreats
6:12pm - Crooks fires first shots
6:13pm - Crooks killed by one shot from SS sniper

Crooks had two extra magazines with him and a remote to detonate explosives in his car. Crooks flew a drone over the area a few hours beforehand.

At least one person in the SS had spotted Crooks on the roof TEN MINUTES BEFORE TRUMP WENT ON STAGE!

Heads should roll.

Heads should roll.
Probably will, under political pressure.

But I want to say few words on behalf of USSS.
There is no perfect human made system, which is 100% foolproof.
Otherwise, ships would not sink, planes would not crash, cars would not cause traffic accidents, etc.

USSS makes dozens or hundreds VIP protection jobs, and we dont even hear about them. becasue they are 99.99% successful, quiet and low-profile.

When their first line of defense failed - prevention (under local LEO responsibility), and when the threat became identified (as clear and present, having active shooter on sight), USSS sniper - the last line of defense solved the problem with one shot, and within seconds. He did not fail.

From the USSS snipers perspective, field of view
It is very good chance (we dont know about it) that assasin could stay covered by trees out of sight, till he came in position. he could be prone rolled over aside, prior to final fire exchange.

Evacuation of president Trump, took some time (as blasted in media which expects superhuman reaction within a millisecond). But since the moment president Trump ducked, he was protected and out of sight. When exfil car was ready, he was body shielded by agents, and evacuated.

Further, the media blasts also against DEI policies of USSS recruitment, but female lady agents, did not worsen this event by any bit. (specific holstering practices, height, body mass. etc, are not contributory factor in this event)

Last edited:
Probably will, under political pressure.

But I want to say few words on behalf of USSS.
There is no perfect human made system, which is 100% foolproof.
Otherwise, ships would not sink, planes would not crash, cars would not cause traffic accidents, etc.

USSS makes dozens or hundreds VIP protection jobs, and we dont even hear about them. becasue they are 99.99% successful, quiet and low-profile.

When their first line of defense failed - prevention (under local LEO responsibility), and when the threat became identified (as clear and present, having active shooter on sight), USSS sniper - the last line of defense solved the problem with one shot, and within seconds. He did not fail.

From the USSS snipers perspective, field of view
It is very good chance (we dont know about it) that assasin could stay covered by trees out of sight, till he came in position. he could be prone rolled over aside, prior to final fire exchange.

Evacuation of president Trump, took some time (as blasted in media which expects superhuman reaction within a millisecond). But since the moment president Trump ducked, he was protected and out of sight. When exfil car was ready, he was body shielded by agents, and evacuated.

Further, the media blasts also against DEI policies of USSS recruitment, but female lady agents, did not worsen this event by any bit. (specific holstering practices, height, body mass. etc, are not contributory factor in this event)
I listed the timeline facts as reported and also that roof should have been occupied or under direct surveillance. Heads rolling would have nothing to do with politics, just operations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatiaOKeef

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg