Politics

All 3 Western States have a lot of Conservatives, we just can't out vote the cities, here in Oregon 36 counties 4 vote Democrat and the other 32 lose
That is so true. LA and San Francisco areas control California, Seattle and Tacoma areas run Washington. Eastern and Northern California, Eastern Washington, along with most of Oregon are dependable conservative areas.

Yep, new flash, Biden is withdrawing from the race. Biden supports Harris for the nomination.

Last edited:
So the legislature is supposed to be subservient to the whims of the executive? Why is it always someone else’s fault?
I am no trump fan boy, but he has been treated probably worse than just about any president I can think of.....the lies the dems put out, his own party working against him, the character assassination by the media....mainly in the dems pocket.... and you set there and say ' why is it always someone's else's fault'?.....yea lets have some unity........bob

Biden's letter of withdrawal, posted on X

Any Democrats want to explain why the media was trashing the Trump campaign for not signing on for the VP debate last week?

I knew this would happen. The most popular presidential candidate in history believes it is logical to not run for a second term. Also, if the POTUS isn’t fit to run, is he fit to maintain his position?

1721586363193.jpeg

I am no trump fan boy, but he has been treated probably worse than just about any president I can think of.....the lies the dems put out, his own party working against him, the character assassination by the media....mainly in the dems pocket.... and you set there and say ' why is it always someone's else's fault'?.....yea lets have some unity........bob
The media never lies. ;)

You are correct in stating that Trump had Congress the first two years. He also had a Democratic led conspiracy that the FBI, DOJ and CIA knew was not true but pushed, recruiting the DOD and GCHQ to further the conspiracy and split enough Congressional Republicans from Trump to keep him from being able to implement some of the things he wanted to do. The two political impeachments further undermine his Presidency.

Right!?

Some pretty dodgy spin to write it like he had all he needed to succeed and leave those, you know, minor details out.

So minor. Almost not even worth mentioning. Insignificant really. :rolleyes:

Biden's letter of withdrawal, posted on X

Interesting the Biden letter is on plain letterhead and not POTUS letterhead. Maybe Brandon has been banned from the Oval Office and they’ve already changed the locks.

1721586725357.png

:E Rofl::ROFLMAO::E Rofl::ROFLMAO:

Interesting the Biden letter is on plain letterhead and not POTUS letterhead. Maybe Brandon has been banned from the Oval Office and they’ve already changed the locks.
Dropping out of the campaign for next term is not official POTUS business this term. Using official letterhead for that purpose would be inappropriate and probably illegal

Dropping out of the campaign for next term is not official POTUS business this term. Using official letterhead for that purpose would be inappropriate and probably illegal
But the rules don’t apply to the Big Guy.

I doubt Biden has that level of propriety after the past 3.5 years.
I doubt Biden has ever had that level of propriety in the 50 years he's been inflicting himself on us.

I said cooperative. Not subservient. The legislative branch and the executive branch must cooperate, a give and take sort of speak, to fulfill a common goal to make and keep a nation, this nation in particular a world leader and to the betterment of its citizens.

And yes it is in this case someone else's fault because ranking members in the legislative branch detested Trump, but rightly refused to allow him to be impeached as payback for the demcommies refusal to impeach Obama.
I would say, on a whole, the GOP legislators during Trump’s term were no more “obstructive” of his agenda than is typical for any other president.

It has been said that the power of the presidency is the power to persuade. If Trump could not persuade members of his own party to go along with him or persuade the public to elect new members during the midterm to give him a majority that would, then that falls squarely on his shoulders.

To me, there is no difference between this defense of Trump and those on the left who complain about Manchin and Sinema stymieing Biden’s agenda. Biden failed to make the compromises necessary to secure the votes. That is on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brandon1078

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg