Politics

She isn't a candidate. She likes being rich. This is their chance to rake it in. And she has the serious problem of needing to bounce Kamala.

I don't know if she is electable. Though the population's tolerance for electing "executives" without the track record to run a WalMart is always impressive.
Your words to God’s ears my friend.

FB_IMG_1721094480561.jpg

Media is claiming he was die-hard Republican. This is my opinion, but he doesn’t appear to fit the mold.
He was a member of the party, but there are a number of reasons you might do that. 1) to get helpful ID, though I think he signed up 2 years ago; 2) Closed primaries which last I heard were still a thing in Penn. 3) To help stack the count for Democrats as election workers; 4) To tip votes to weaker republican candidates; 5) He could be a RINO.

He was a member of the party, but there are a number of reasons you might do that. 1) to get helpful ID, though I think he signed up 2 years ago; 2) Closed primaries which last I heard were still a thing in Penn. 3) To help stack the count for Democrats as election workers; 4) To tip votes to weaker republican candidates; 5) He could be a RINO.
Well don’t listen to all of the alleged experts on the news. I have already heard the “ban all guns” and the “he was a Maga extremist” arguments. The media only sends their finest.

I registered as a Democrat when I first registered to vote, solely so I could vote against that murdering bastard Ted Kennedy in the primary.
Who ever thought that peanut farmer would run the table?

I guess you could say the country was in a great malaise that election year.

Ohio is already in the republican count unless all the polling on earth is wrong. And yes, of course it was intentional. While Vance doesn't help Trump with let's say, Virginia, he does offer a wedge into the northern blue wall through labor and the working class that a Youngkin or Haley would not move. Trump's strategy seems to be to attack the Democrat coalition rather than simply grow the republican tent. He may be onto something.
I thought I read somewhere a while ago that as Ohio goes, so goes the election. Perhaps Trump sees Vance as an insurance policy on Ohio, and therefore, the election?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesgam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.