Politics

She isn't a candidate. She likes being rich. This is their chance to rake it in. And she has the serious problem of needing to bounce Kamala.

I don't know if she is electable. Though the population's tolerance for electing "executives" without the track record to run a WalMart is always impressive.
Your words to God’s ears my friend.

FB_IMG_1721094480561.jpg

Media is claiming he was die-hard Republican. This is my opinion, but he doesn’t appear to fit the mold.
He was a member of the party, but there are a number of reasons you might do that. 1) to get helpful ID, though I think he signed up 2 years ago; 2) Closed primaries which last I heard were still a thing in Penn. 3) To help stack the count for Democrats as election workers; 4) To tip votes to weaker republican candidates; 5) He could be a RINO.

He was a member of the party, but there are a number of reasons you might do that. 1) to get helpful ID, though I think he signed up 2 years ago; 2) Closed primaries which last I heard were still a thing in Penn. 3) To help stack the count for Democrats as election workers; 4) To tip votes to weaker republican candidates; 5) He could be a RINO.
Well don’t listen to all of the alleged experts on the news. I have already heard the “ban all guns” and the “he was a Maga extremist” arguments. The media only sends their finest.

I registered as a Democrat when I first registered to vote, solely so I could vote against that murdering bastard Ted Kennedy in the primary.
Who ever thought that peanut farmer would run the table?

I guess you could say the country was in a great malaise that election year.

Ohio is already in the republican count unless all the polling on earth is wrong. And yes, of course it was intentional. While Vance doesn't help Trump with let's say, Virginia, he does offer a wedge into the northern blue wall through labor and the working class that a Youngkin or Haley would not move. Trump's strategy seems to be to attack the Democrat coalition rather than simply grow the republican tent. He may be onto something.
I thought I read somewhere a while ago that as Ohio goes, so goes the election. Perhaps Trump sees Vance as an insurance policy on Ohio, and therefore, the election?

Just gonna leave this here.
TRUMPASSASSIN.jpg

I thought I read somewhere a while ago that as Ohio goes, so goes the election. Perhaps Trump sees Vance as an insurance policy on Ohio, and therefore, the election?
He got a resounding endorsement from the Teamsters president, who was at the RNC. Pulling in labor MAGA style is not all bad given the swing states. And what is better is denying the Dems, and their for the little guy BS.

I watched Hillbilly Elegy last night. Fairly good movie in its own right. But it does give a little insight into JD Vance childhood. He was raised by an abusive addict, single mother. His grandmother took him away when he was going down the wrong path and straighten him out.
I’ve learned that he was a darling of the liberals when he wrote that book. so maybe he will bring along that group.

The company I work for has a very large Union presence here in Michigan, Ohio, Ind. WV, Fla, TX

And I would be very surprised if 99% are not Trump supporters. Even though the DC union leaders still send their money to the democrats. The membership is very pro Trump.

He got a resounding endorsement from the Teamsters president, who was at the RNC. Pulling in labor MAGA style is not all bad given the swing states. And what is better is denying the Dems, and their for the little guy BS.
No he didn’t - at least not yet. He is speaking at both conventions. There was plenty for Republicans to reflect on in that speech.

Last edited:
From the end of the convention last night. The priest deserves an emmy. :love::ROFLMAO:

Video on Fox shows group of Trump rally attendees pointing at shooter and screaming “There he is, he’s on the roof, he has a rifle!!” 1 minute and 26 seconds prior to shots fired. 30 minutes prior to that, a participant showed a LEO a photo of a person with what appeared to be a range finder. Laziness or DEI at its finest Maybe both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubrin023

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?