Politics

I'm sure Trump has a strategy by picking Vance, but IMO, Tim Scott could be a more energetic & charismatic V.P
Vance is a bulldog. This only shows that Trump believes he can carry the Electoral College without an additional boost from the minority community. This is just my opinion.

I was surprised to see just how “short” that building is. Just a single story warehouse it seems. Some of the video footage of the crowd looks like he was easily seen from ground level.
To me that whole thing was a clusterf***k from the getgo as far as "security" went. That SS outfit acted like a bunch of Keystone cops,"Don't fire until fired upon." What in hell kind of strategy is that? No wonder we lost so many good men in the sandbox and elsewhere. The object of security is to secure your party, not give some nutcase a clear shot. The abject lack of perimeter security and the sniper team that watched him for some time without firing almost smells of inside job to let it happen.
I can see not becoming trigger happy when some unauthorized person looks suspicious but when he has a weapon IN PLAIN SIGHT it's pretty damn obvious he's up to no good especially if he's dressed in civvies and pointing that weapon toward the venue. He be not part of security.
It's going to be very interesting to see how the lamescream media and the dems spin this. I doubt the real truth will ever be told. Too embarrassing to too many idiots.

Trump at RNC with a bandaged up ear.
Sorry he's not on stage, just waving to the crowd snd hanging out

Last edited:
Been reading/watching reaction from the media. Can anyone guess which political party the majority of the networks are spinning to cover?

The problem always is too few citizens (especially the older generations) are intelligent enough to recognize political bias. Not disparaging their critical thinking, rather their utter faith in modern “journalism”.

If what Flynn is saying is correct, there is massive corruption taking place within the Special Council.
Most notably the appointment itself. The quality of the people they have engaged in the various lawfare projects speaks to all the people who must have turned them down, or they had known better than to ask.

To me that whole thing was a clusterf***k from the getgo as far as "security" went. That SS outfit acted like a bunch of Keystone cops,"Don't fire until fired upon." What in hell kind of strategy is that? No wonder we lost so many good men in the sandbox and elsewhere. The object of security is to secure your party, not give some nutcase a clear shot. The abject lack of perimeter security and the sniper team that watched him for some time without firing almost smells of inside job to let it happen.
I can see not becoming trigger happy when some unauthorized person looks suspicious but when he has a weapon IN PLAIN SIGHT it's pretty damn obvious he's up to no good especially if he's dressed in civvies and pointing that weapon toward the venue. He be not part of security.
It's going to be very interesting to see how the lamescream media and the dems spin this. I doubt the real truth will ever be told. Too embarrassing to too many idiots.
You aren't wrong.

Every bit of new video that comes out puts the Secret Service in a BAD light. The number of MAJOR catastrophic screw ups seems to grow by the hour!

Even people with no Military or Police background have commented on the obvious mistakes.

FB_IMG_1721097151981.jpg

I won’t deny that fact, but many Presidential candidates have said the same in history.
She isn't a candidate. She likes being rich. This is their chance to rake it in. And she has the serious problem of needing to bounce Kamala.

I don't know if she is electable. Though the population's tolerance for electing "executives" without the track record to run a WalMart is always impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anibal67M7

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.