Politics

"Circular Firing Squad!" with regards to the endless debate and opinions here regarding the upcoming US Presidential election as first coined by our esteemed @sestoppelman. Well, in my feeble mind I've been thinking about just what that circular firing squad would look like and the rules accompanying it? Here's my thoughts. A 300 yard diameter circle somewhere out in the desert in the summer. One rifle per shooter, open sights only. No bipods or sticks, only a sling allowed. .375 and up. Handicaps apply due to recoil. .375 gets three rounds, .416 four rounds and .458+ gets five rounds. In between each round shot, one post to the AH political thread is allowed (2 minute time limit) per participant. 20 minute time limit plus the 2 minutes for each post. Those still standing in the aftermath can head on over to the Bud Light truck and have a couple of cold ones in the 120F heat. Just my 2 centavos. LOL

1709696347663.png

I’m by no means a Biden fan but this was fact checked and proven wrong and just propaganda
The flights mentioned were all domestic flights carrying asylum seekers who are already in the US to different cities.

Mdwest, and guess who is being asked to send them 200 million dollars.

Heck why not? When you’re going bankrupt already. Why not another bottle Dom all the way around.

We tell them. Hey I’ve only got 50 million on me. I’ll owe ya the rest :LOL:

And Kenya is in the process of sending some of their police there to sort it out....mmm I see total disaster....they will get destroyed.....

Terrorist cells strategically placed??
With the thousands of young, military age, single, Chinese men who have come across, we could have our hands full soon....

"Circular Firing Squad!" with regards to the endless debate and opinions here regarding the upcoming US Presidential election as first coined by our esteemed @sestoppelman. Well, in my feeble mind I've been thinking about just what that circular firing squad would look like and the rules accompanying it? Here's my thoughts. A 300 yard diameter circle somewhere out in the desert in the summer. One rifle per shooter, open sights only. No bipods or sticks, only a sling allowed. .375 and up. Handicaps apply due to recoil. .375 gets three rounds, .416 four rounds and .458+ gets five rounds. In between each round shot, one post to the AH political thread is allowed (2 minute time limit) per participant. 20 minute time limit plus the 2 minutes for each post. Those still standing in the aftermath can head on over to the Bud Light truck and have a couple of cold ones in the 120F heat. Just my 2 centavos. LOL

Take a look at a Canadian $50 bill.

And its been going on for months and when it finally hits the mainstream news, its quickly touted as propaganda by some, unbelievable.
Mainstream conservative media would have jumped on it months ago if it would be taken seriously.
This story came into view because of a recent court case filed by the Center for Immigration Studies which is a fringe extreme right wing organization and propaganda machine.

I don't give a shit about Biden or Trump for that matter but I'll say once again:
Yes there were flights but these flights were used to transport people who were already here to different cities and they have been happening even when Trump was president.
....and yes we have a huge immigration problem which have to be fixed immediately in a bipartisan manner by changing the asylum law.

It was on the internet so it must be true...

Someone posted a comical tweet about the majority of democrats that voted for her being absolutely Biden supporters and are extremely happy the way the country is running. They voted for her to keep Trump off the November ballot, just not enough open primaries forit to work.

So apparently Trump is going to be the Republican nominee. It's going to be an interesting election. Trump will need to garner the votes of almost 100% of the Republican voters to offset the lack of support he'll get from independents. Given the discussions here and the conversations I've had with Republicans I wonder just how many of them will either stay home or not vote for President rather than support Trump?

Hopefully Republicans do not stay home and they at least vote their party for senate and house of representatives. Because the only thing worse than Biden as President, is Biden as president and a democrat congress. That's the stuff of nightmares.

I'll break this rule one last time. :rolleyes:

So, calling me arrogant and condescending is no longer enough. I agree, you have about worn those out, and I have ignored them. But now we are going to be clever and compare me to Gavin Newsome.

Then surely you can allow me the same courtesy? Because, trying to participate in this discussion with you gives me a whole new appreciation of what testimony before Hank Johnson must be like.

LOL...

Never once have I ever resorted to calling you, or anyone else here for that matter, names or replied to your posts in a condescending manner. EVERY time I have ever disagreed with you, I believe that I have done it in a respectful manner. Please show me where I have not...

Whether you care to acknowledge it or not, you do occasionally reply with both arrogance and condescension to not only me, but anyone else who contradicts your assertions and opinions. Calling you out on it is not disrespectful... While we are at it, you also have a tendency to pick and choose which talking points that you reply to.. You are quick to jump on the easy topics where you feel you have a good answer, but you avoid the tricky ones like the plague... Another handy skill you have in common with many politicians that come to mind...

Comparing you to Gavin Newsome is not being clever, nor is it an insult... It's a fair comparison to a very intelligent guy who also happens to be able to sell ice to Eskimos... The problem for you is that I'm no Eskimo, nor am I a dumbass and a national embarrassment like Hank Johnson which I guess is supposed to be your clever comeback? If you think you are dealing with someone on that same intelligence level, you are not nearly as smart or perceptive as I took you for.

I will continue to voice my opinions respectfully regardless of who on here gets butt-hurt... If you care to reply, bring it... Otherwise, quit replying to my posts. I hate to break it to you, but you are not the smartest guy on this forum by a longshot, nor are you the King of the AH.com forum who gets to decide what is worthy conversation and what isn't... That's for the moderators to decide... I am sorry to say this most recent exchange has resulted in me losing a lot of respect for you...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyMaste

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with