Politics

General Jack Keane says it’s time to hit the Iranian backed Houthis hard. Time to commit troops and wipe them out. And I whole heartedly agree.

I’m normally very reluctant to commit troops. But we have some select groups that could go in and wreak havoc. if we just turn them loose and take the gloves off. Do it before the media is aware.

50% of shipping is now having to go around the Horn of Africa
IMO, it's been WAY too much time for not striking their ports, rail lines and transportation corridors with B1s and B52s and cutting off their ability to receive material support from Iran. This will go on forever as long as the Houthis can be re supplied by Iran.

McCain would not endorse George Bush for a long time period. and then when he did it was too late and John was a little tarnished by the party

Haley will either get in line and endorse Trump or enter as a No Labels candidate.

As I understand it, Haley (as has DeSantis et al) has suspended her campaign as distinct from withdrawing. As such they are still in the race should something happen to the presumptive candidate. This makes good sense for the GOP - always have a 'Plan B'.

Given that she is still officially in the race as a GOP candidate, its highly unlikely that she could stand as a 'No Labels' candidate. I also doubt that it would be well received by the voting public. However, I have been wrong before (often :rolleyes: ) .

I think your disorder is labeling people with names who doesn't agree with your extreme right wing nonsense.
When this story debunked by mainstream media I'll be here to remind you.
Wait, what?? I thought it was already debunked? You said it was right wing nonsense, but now you say WHEN its debunked?? Which is it??
Laughable!!
LOL,, good luck with that, nice try Biden boy.

Citizen Free Press which is a hard right aggregator of news stories posted the below article under the heading - Exit Polls Show Niki voters hate Trump. We don't need them. I am confident that is a sentiment held by a number of folks on this thread and based on his assertions to date, by Trump himself. To remind once more of his post on Truth -

“Anybody that makes a ‘Contribution’ to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp, We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!”

A lot of traditional conservative patriotic republicans and moderate democrats supported Haley. Trump needs every single one of those votes - particularly in swing states. For instance, if he wins Texas or Alabama by 7 rather than 10 percentage points it doesn't matter. Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Michigan are toss-ups.

Haley withheld her endorsement today and reflected on the above. Trump, or someone smart enough to read polls, needs to somehow get his head around this rather simple calculous.

Truly beyond comprehension. Apparently he is either really bad at math, or truly does not want to win. It is clear he doesn’t want my vote. I’d hate to insult him by voting for him.

1709776204409.jpeg

I'd say that's accurate @NE 7x57, IMHO.

I could be wrong but I think this is going to be a lot like 2022. There was so much fervor about a red wave that was going to happen... and didn't. There seems to be this triumphant swell from Trump supporters right now, with him as the nominee. And I truly believe - based on the things you articulated - it's going to amount to nothing in the general election. He won't get the independents, and I think there are more Republicans than he thinks that decide they're not going to hold their damn noses again and just choose not to vote for him. And I also agree: I hope they do vote down ticket. I know that's my plan, unless something unforeseen develops to keep him out or provide us with a better option.
To me the driving force what turned out to be the red ripple was abortion , I’m sure the dems will come up with something to invigorate the base even if true or not. Just waiting and expecting it to happen. I don’t think just hating trump will do it though.

Truly beyond comprehension. Apparently he is either really bad at math, or truly does not want to win. It is clear he doesn’t want my vote. I’d hate to insult him by voting for him.
I don't like trump...but will vote for him. lessor of two evils kinda thing. you are saying biden is ok and you are fine for another 4 years of him at the helm. that's what it boils down to....bob

I don't like trump...but will vote for him. lessor of two evils kinda thing. you are saying biden is ok and you are fine for another 4 years of him at the helm. that's what it boils down to....bob

I don’t disagree. I gladly voted for him the first time, and reluctantly voted for him the second time. I’m in a state that he will win overwhelmingly, so I can vote down ticket and try to convince myself I took the moral high ground. I honestly don’t know what I would do if I lived in a swing state.

Maybe this is the "license" that is required to take the gloves off....
Time to break out the old SAS rat patrol from WWII, better equipped and better supported from the air and naval assets, tear assed around the desert in up armored humvees reaking havoc.

With all the discussions recently on IVF and abortion on this forum, I thought I’d present this to you. It’s a meme / anthem about the folly of feminism. I literally see this photo 10x a week posted in every corner of the internet.

The gist: “Women can have it all”. The evidence: Bloomberg cover story. The facts: Woman worked on her career and blew through her 20s, 30s, and into her 40s with no sign of love in sight, because most men don’t want a woman that driven/obsessed with a “slightly above average” career. She hits about 45, dateless, and goes about unthawing her eggs, because the world needs more children born into single parent homes where there will be no primary caregiver. 11 eggs. 2 damaged in the unthawing, 5 defective, 3 that didn’t fertilize, 1 egg left that was viable. Egg didn’t take.

Playing God and scoffing at a number of basic nuclear family concepts was her MO.

1709824887363.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShalandaTu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Got Apparel started out with just a small line of brands in 2007 and today, we’ve become one of the largest online wholesale clothing stores you’ll find. We stock some of the greatest brands including Adidas, Gildan, Port Authority and Hanes.
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?