Politics

I still stand behind my earlier post. That many Trump haters are voting for Trump. Thinking he is the weaker candidate to match up against President Biden.

Once more formal, more rules based primaries get going we shall see where it all shakes out
Last night CNN reported that 70% of Haley's votes came from voters registered as undeclared. 27% registered Republican. And 3% not registered until yesterday.

For whatever that may be worth.

Last night CNN reported that 70% of Haley's votes came from voters registered as undeclared. 27% registered Republican. And 3% not registered until yesterday.

Most of the right wing press is touting that as proof she isn’t really a republican. My thought is independents are saying pleas God not Trump.

Successful politicians govern from the middle of the political spectrum. Not from far right "drain the swamp" or far left open borders, woke everything politics.

If either the Democrat or Republican party run a middle of the road politician, they will be eleyas our next president. That's either Haley or Newsom/Michelle Obama.

The undecided voters will decide the election. Many now don't like Trump or Biden...

For a brief few mins I had the tv on Fox News last night. A few of the talking heads have Haley as Trump's running mate. I wonder how that would be with the Haley haters?

Im not sure I would call Newsom middle of the road, especially after talking to my California buddies and their experiences.

Okay, I agree. He is far left. He is however other than Biden or whatever that is filling in as the Vice President.

Let's not even think about a third Obama term...

Maybe Haley is the only middle of the road politician in the primaries?

I kind of like Bobby Kennedy Jr for a Democrat, although he is at least a little wacky!

Politics is such a filthy game. Look at Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, they supported Trump after all the insults during the campaign. Look at DeSantis, he endorsed Trump, after everything that Trump said about him. I couldn't do it; I just shake my head. Anything is possible in politics.

For a brief few mins I had the tv on Fox News last night. A few of the talking heads have Haley as Trump's running mate. I wonder how that would be with the Haley haters?
If she has an ounce of decency she wouldn't run but then again it's politics.

I think that this is hugely important. We all know that the centre and the independents will decide the outcome, and if Haley has traction there, added to the rest of the Republican block she is home and dry. The question is, how to edge out Trump? Don’t get me wrong, I am not against Trump at all, he would do great things, but the elephant in the room is that he just can’t win.

I was working on a real LONG post to Kevin's question in support of Trump's accomplishments versus Michelle Obama's inexperience as a potential Presidential candidate until I read your post. I deleted it because I realized it was fruitless. Game over for Trump if she were to run. The average braindead American voter would probably eventually regret electing her, just as a majority have regretted electing Biden, but for four years she would be President.

Yeah I didn't mean to be so negative, I think she would be a disaster of a president (listen to her recent comments about forced trickle down economics). But she doesn't have the Biden baggage, has name recognition, can articulate a sentence and will have interviews with Oprah every week. The republican narrative of Biden being too old will be turned on Trump. She can refuse to debate saying Trump is racist or a felon of whatever, and just give lovely sound bits. She is disciplined enough to say everything and nothing all at once (i.e. we need an economy that works for everyone, we need an immigration system that works but shows compassion, etc.)

I dont think she will run, she is known to be an extremely private person and with a net worth of over 70 million, she doesn't have to, plus she has Rockstar status in the Democrat world. Not a ton to gain unless ego to be the first woman president.

Most of the right wing press is touting that as proof she isn’t really a republican. My thought is independents are saying pleas God not Trump.

I think we can have 2 truths at the same time. My guess is there is a fair number of independents saying that (maybe 75%) and there are others trying to cause chaos or extend the primary to weaken Trump. I'm sure I could walk around NH and find people who voted for Haley and back up both theories.

Not a ton to gain unless ego to be the first woman president.

First female president,
Who happens to be black...
First husband and wife presidents
More ridiculous Biden immigration policies
Reparations for descendents of slaves
More George Soros influence on America
The list of advantages to the Obama's goes on and on...

Please, please, please vote for the lesser of whichever evil politicians are running...

I think we can have 2 truths at the same time. My guess is there is a fair number of independents saying that (maybe 75%) and there are others trying to cause chaos or extend the primary to weaken Trump. I'm sure I could walk around NH and find people who voted for Haley and back up both theories.

I'm part of the 27% of registered Republicans who voted for Haley yesterday. I voted for her because I think she is truly the best candidate in the remaining pool, has the best chance of winning the general election, and I sincerely hope that she can be the (R) nominee in November. No ulterior motives.

Anecdotal, but within my circle of friends and business partners in the state, about 3/4 voted Haley and the last 1/4 Trump. It's an impression and certainly not a science we can apply onto the broader electorate, but I would wager at least half of those who voted Haley yesterday will not vote for Trump in the general if he is the nominee. They will vote third party or not vote at all.

For many Republicans in the northeast, Trump has lost all luster and is not a viable candidate. The northeast is certainly not representative of the rest of the country (one could argue a Republican vote in New England doesn't really matter since the states have little hope of voting red in the general any way), but that lack of enthusiasm from blue state Republicans and independents portends calamity for (R)s in November. I fear deep down the Trump campaign understands this (though it might not be acknowledged), but they simply do not care. Like last time, the loss will not be treated as a loss. There will be no accountability. It will be branded a steal. Rinse, repeat.

Also, remember that DeSantis only suspended his campaign he did not drop out. If Trump is convicted or somehow taken out of the race. Desantis could get back in. If enough open delegates remain

I'm part of the 27% of registered Republicans who voted for Haley yesterday. I voted for her because I think she is truly the best candidate in the remaining pool, has the best chance of winning the general election, and I sincerely hope that she can be the (R) nominee in November. No ulterior motives.

Anecdotal, but within my circle of friends and business partners in the state, about 3/4 voted Haley and the last 1/4 Trump. It's an impression and certainly not a science we can apply onto the broader electorate, but I would wager at least half of those who voted Haley yesterday will not vote for Trump in the general if he is the nominee. They will vote third party or not vote at all.

For many Republicans in the northeast, Trump has lost all luster and is not a viable candidate. The northeast is certainly not representative of the rest of the country (one could argue a Republican vote in New England doesn't really matter since the states have little hope of voting red in the general any way), but that lack of enthusiasm from blue state Republicans and independents portends calamity for (R)s in November. I fear deep down the Trump campaign understands this (though it might not be acknowledged), but they simply do not care. Like last time, the loss will not be treated as a loss. There will be no accountability. It will be branded a steal. Rinse, repeat.
%100 agreed. Unfortunately Trump will be the nominee and he'll lost.
Also we'll have a very low Republican turnout nationwide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meiyejiujie262

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?