Politics

With any luck he'll be our next prime minister. Go Pierre!

Well spoken and can think on his feet as well.

I think she will stay in at least through SC

Too many games being played in NH to get an accurate accounting for the rest of the race.
I think she’s going to drop out if she loses by more than 10 pts. It will be embarrassing to loose by 20 plus points in her home state.

I think she’s going to drop out if she loses by more than 10 pts. It will be embarrassing to loose by 20 plus points in her home state.
I also think that is likely true. Hence, the presidential nominee of 38 million registered Republicans will have been chosen by a quarter of a million or so voters. I just wouldn't be too critical of just democrat party nominating mechanics.

I also think that is likely true. Hence, the presidential nominee of 38 million registered Republicans will have been chosen by a quarter of a million or so voters. I just wouldn't be too critical of just democrat party nominating mechanics.

To be fair she is the one dropping out. Its not like the RNC said they were going to move primary dates around and not award delegates to the winner.

I do find it unsettling that 2 states in, and no debates later, we have our nominee. Whose momentum was built on being indicted...

Yeah, what could wrong.

I guess I'm missing something here with regards to the upcoming US Presidential election? It doesn't matter if Trump or Haley get 100% of the Republican vote for their nomination. It doesn't matter if Brandon or Captain Kangaroo get 100% of the Democrat vote for their nomination. The MODERATE INDEPENDENT voter HAVE for many years now and WILL continue to decide the winner of our Presidential election. If the candidate of either party can't appeal to them, they lose. Simple. Not rocket science. Look at the voting stats. I'm a conservative voter. I don't count.

According to Yahoo - just once source, and maybe not a great one - which is updating its vote count every couple of minutes, it's about 6+% difference between Haley and Trump right now...

Receiving stolen property is still theft last I checked. Just because someone is stealing it first doesn’t justify it.
”You shall not lie, steal or cheat or tolerate those that do.” I still believe in those words after decades. I have literally lost millions in revenue in the past because I refused to pay bribes. Would have been easy to justify as “others were doing it”.
"I refused to pay bribes". You'll never have a career in politics. LOL

Hence, the presidential nominee of 38 million registered Republicans will have been chosen by a quarter of a million or so voters.
Although that would be a fact... It is in reality far from the whole truth.... it seems quite obvious that were the primaries and caucuses to continue... Trump would still be the nominee, barring any unforeseeable issues such as a sudden major health problem, death or ?

So to say that the nominee is picked by a quarter million votes may well be truthful. I would argue it is not genuine.

I like Trump just a little mote than you do Joe. But at some point soon this is going to come down to one candidate and the writing is all but on the wall, it will be Trump.

Better for the Party to move on from the primary process of the Parties' various candidates beating up on each other and consolidate behind the candidate to win the General Election.

Although that would be a fact... It is in reality far from the whole truth.... it seems quite obvious that were the primaries and caucuses to continue... Trump would still be the nominee, barring any unforeseeable issues such as a sudden major health problem, death or ?

So to say that the nominee is picked by a quarter million votes may well be truthful. I would argue it is not genuine.

I like Trump just a little mote than you do Joe. But at some point soon this is going to come down to one candidate and the writing is all but on the wall, it will be Trump.

Better for the Party to move on from the primary process of the Parties' various candidates beating up on each other and consolidate behind the candidate to win the General Election.
Bob, I love you like a brother but that level of rationalization leaves me in the dust. Particularly when I see him as the least likely of our three primary candidates to win the general.

Bob, I love you like a brother but that level of rationalization leaves me in the dust. Particularly when I see him as the least likely of our three primary candidates to win the general.
I don't disagree that Haley or DeSantis might have a better chance at winning the general election. However there are not 3. There are 2 currently. And it does not look like they will have a chance to run. Facts are facts.

My main point was that Trump may have 250,000 primary votes currently. However he will surely have more. Lots more. So to say he is going to be the candidate without greater support than this, I think seems to be lacking the whole truth, or the rest of the story. He does certainly seem to have the support of the majority of Republican voters.

You and I may not like that, but welcome to Democracy. It is a dirty filthy process. Thank God we have it;)

So can Trump beat Michelle Obama? What would that take?
I don't know but unlike you, I have to go to bed here in the next hour or so and now you've laid the groundwork for a nightmare. Thanks Kevin! LOL

So can Trump beat Michelle Obama? What would that take?
Quite simply, no, he could not.
I was working on a real LONG post to Kevin's question in support of Trump's accomplishments versus Michelle Obama's inexperience as a potential Presidential candidate until I read your post. I deleted it because I realized it was fruitless. Game over for Trump if she were to run. The average braindead American voter would probably eventually regret electing her, just as a majority have regretted electing Biden, but for four years she would be President.

I was working on a real LONG post to Kevin's question in support of Trump's accomplishments versus Michelle Obama's inexperience as a potential Presidential candidate until I read your post. I deleted it because I realized it was fruitless. Game over for Trump if she were to run. The average braindead American voter would probably eventually regret electing her, just as a majority have regretted electing Biden, but for four years she would be President.
I was going to like your post, but I don't like it one damn bit. I agree wholeheartedly with what you say, but it makes me want to spew. Our only hope as a country is that she is too indolent to run for the job. But I fear that she has been their plan all along.

I’m afraid you’re right. If Michelle Obama ran, she would win. just for the novelty for the simpleton in the middle. “ The Noble Independents”
And also the white suburban voter that can erase their white guilt and parade their enlightened, holier than thou, arrogant ignorance to all of us.

Bragging that they can’t be racist, they voted for a black woman. a racist that hates her country.

Oh sorry she finally got proud of her country at 40 years old. There was nothing to be proud of before her husband got elected.

this country has never done anything to be proud of until she was 40 years old. Wow!

I still stand behind my earlier post. That many Trump haters are voting for Trump. Thinking he is the weaker candidate to match up against President Biden.

Once more formal, more rules based primaries get going we shall see where it all shakes out

Our hugely wonderful presumptive nominee is his own worst enemy. This was a highlight of his victory speech last night. To hope to win the general he needs every single Haley vote. He also needs to pull a significant percentage of independents and those pesky suburban women.

The Trump way to accomplish that. :A Bang Head:

Does Vivek look like he may have thrown up in the back of his throat? :unsure:

Last edited:
Back to the gulf area. Obama, Biden, freeing up funds to Iran, is showing itself. The only thing that will force Biden to get serious and hit Iran which is resupplying the rebels in Yemen, will be that the economy slides again, because of the shipping and fuel cost is going to go back up. inflation and cost because ships are being forced to go around the horn of Africa, or refusing to risk their ship and crew.

So, for his own benefit only. to get reelected, he and his incompetent staff will be forced to get serious with Iran

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia